• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ooo, ooo pick me, pick me

Jen

Senator
Trump has Russia's interference helping him again... wow! So, there's that.

WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Donald Trump reelected, five people familiar with the matter said, in a disclosure that angered Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.
No more so than the Democrats had in the 2016 election.

Spamature

President
"pick me-pick me"...………….."wasted by time"...…………..dammmmmmmmmmmm

I'm not the topic and my post are deleted when I do as you do
You don't do what I do. I discuss politics. You pick peanuts and throw pity parties for yourself.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You don't do what I do. I discuss politics. You pick peanuts and throw pity parties for yourself.
Negative...…...you post like a illegal immigrant with broke English and prove you wasn't born in America

Spamature

President
Negative...…...you post like a illegal immigrant with broke English and prove you wasn't born in America
The phrase is "Broken English" dawg.

Now how about we get back to the topic of Warren's brilliant debate strategy instead you engaging in personal attacks in an effort to soothe your butt hurt

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The phrase is "Broken English" dowg.

Now how about we get back to the topic of Warren's brilliant debate strategy instead you engaging in personal attacks in an effort to soothe your butt hurt
"dowg"...……………...hood personal attack

Spamature

President
Jen, libs know they can't win in 2020 and playing their Russian card
Records for first time voters broken in 2018 and they are being broken all over the country in the Dem primaries. And they ain't coming to vote for your teabagger messiah. This time they have a chance to vote against him.

Keep thinking he hasn't awakened a sleeping giant and that most Americans don't support him.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Records for first time voters broken in 2018 and they are being broken all over the country in the Dem primaries. And they ain't coming to vote for your teabagger messiah. This time they have a chance to vote against him.

Keep thinking he hasn't awakened a sleeping giant and that most Americans don't support him.
Need tissues

Spamature

President
Need tissues
No you will though.

Now how about that Warren.

I like this description from one of your favorite sites, The Root.

She walked up to the mic, tapped it twice to make sure they could hear her in the back, slathered Vaseline across her face, removed her earrings and proceeded to beat the ever loving shit out of the goofy billionaire.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No you will though.

Now how about that Warren.

I like this description from one of your favorite sites, The Root.

She walked up to the mic, tapped it twice to make sure they could hear her in the back, slathered Vaseline across her face, removed her earrings and proceeded to beat the ever loving shit out of the goofy billionaire.
"The Root"...………...never heard of your favorite site...…….have never visited it and I'd pay to see the bullschiff they made up of Poke-A-Haunt-Us beating up Bloom...……...it's good to see libs admitting they love violence, finally.

If either of the kids with their hand in the air win, this is what America will become:

How many pigeons can you eat?

Spamature

President
"The Root"...………...never heard of your favorite site...…….have never visited it and I'd pay to see the bullschiff they made up of Poke-A-Haunt-Us beating up Bloom...……...it's good to see libs admitting they love violence, finally.

If either of the kids with their hand in the air win, this is what America will become:

How many pigeons can you eat?
You have link to that site many times. Now you are pulling a Trump and claiming you don't know it.

You ain't Trump and I ain't one of his chumps and/or suckers.

Peddle that falsehood somewhere else.