• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ooo, ooo pick me, pick me

Boltlady

Mayor
Warren reminded me of an ADHD kindergartner waving her arms as soon as anyone else was picked to speak. She interrupted almost everybody and was pretty much obnoxious in general.

Bloomberg isn't trying to be Prez. He's using this 'game' to put out $millions in advertising to encourage people to vote Dem to control the House and Senate. That's his goal and people are not seeing it for what it is.

The man did not get as rich as he is by being stupid.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Warren was viewed by many as being one of the winners in the debate last night.
Maybe she was doing as the moderators suggested. Her style of arm waving was a bit of a turn off.., but she managed to get her two cents worth in. :)
-----------------------------------------
The moderators: At the start, “NBC Nightly News” host Lester Holt told the candidates that they were encouraged “to directly engage with each other on the issues.” The candidates heeded that. At times, it risked getting out of hand, with the candidates exploiting what seemed to be a free-for-all. But they ironed it out, and the result was the most substantive debate with by far the most contrasts to date. And that’s what debates should be about: competing visions and arguments.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I did not see any "winners" in last nights debate. Thye looked like a bunch of 4th graders not knowing how to present themselves in public.
You're entitled to your opinion. Some act that way on PJ... LOL It's a good thing none of us are running for president. :D
Warren had good night... so did Sanders and Biden. Warren dealt out some pretty good zingers. IMO
Some of her comments are on the link above.

TBLee

Governor
You're entitled to your opinion. Some act that way on PJ... LOL It's a good thing none of us are running for president. :D
Warren had good night... so did Sanders and Biden. Warren dealt out some pretty good zingers. IMO
Zingers? Perhaps fact check those "zingers" ;)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Sure, we can discuss the past three years if you want to change the subject? Now, if you want to follow through with my suggestion on what we were actually discussing in this thread, that would be just dandy! :D
I was not trying to change the subject... merely pointing out the hypocrisy in your demand for facts when it applies to democrats.

TBLee

Governor
I was not trying to change the subject... merely pointing out the hypocrisy in your demand for facts when it applies to democrats.
Demands? LOL I didn't demand anything. My exact response was "Perhaps, fact check those "zingers". Hardly a "demand". :cool: If its not in you to check into those "zingers", its no skin off my ass.

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I have been reading lots of the comments made last night...re: fact checkers, winners/losers.
Here is an interesting one.
The ninth Democratic presidential debate of the 2020 campaign, hosted by NBC, MSNBC and the Nevada Independent, had six candidates, lasted two hours — and did not have many statements that merited fact-checking. Here are seven claims that caught our attention. Our practice is not to award Pinocchios in debate roundups.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I did not see any "winners" in last nights debate. Thye looked like a bunch of 4th graders not knowing how to present themselves in public.
Reminded me of back in grade school on the play ground when picking kids for a game of softball jumping around screaming PICK ME-PICK ME

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Poke-A-Haunt-Us will NEVER be the NOM

so

what difference does it make

DNC convention will be like attention a goat roping

Super delegates will pick the NOM...…..imo……….Bloom

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Warren probably won't be the nominee. I agree. I would vote for any of them over Trump.
:)

Warren reminded me of an ADHD kindergartner waving her arms as soon as anyone else was picked to speak. She interrupted almost everybody and was pretty much obnoxious in general.

Bloomberg isn't trying to be Prez. He's using this 'game' to put out $millions in advertising to encourage people to vote Dem to control the House and Senate. That's his goal and people are not seeing it for what it is.

The the Bern quotes Obama. "Mr. Blooperberg, you didn't make all that money, someone else did". LOL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Since laughter is good for the heart and you mentioned Biden:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Libs would vote for Hitler if he was the Nom
I think not... Trump's defenders yearn for those dictators, it's no secret, bullies/liars apparently appeal to them. He hates on the same people they hate on, they love it.:confused:

How does he benefit from tax increases?

Spamature

President

It worked.

Klobuchar didn't do it.

Now tell me anything she had to say from last night's debate.