• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oopsie. Majority of Americans believe Democrats are out of touch with hard-working Americans

Spamature

President
You're in the wrong thread
It was in contrast to the statement that the Dems were the ones out of touch. It shows the evolution from then until now of the GOP on the issues they care about, but the American people could not care less about.

Bugsy McGurk

President
There's a limit on references? 2022 out of scope?
You tell me. From your piece:

“The Democratic Party is perceived by voters as being both ineffective and out of touch and, as a result, stands to suffer substantive seat losses in the midterm elections, new polling by Schoen Cooperman Research indicates.”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It was in contrast to the statement that the Dems were the ones out of touch. It shows the evolution from then until now of the GOP on the issues they care about, but the American people could not care less about.
It looks like some sort of clown cartoon. The original post didn't solicit illustrations of clowns but instead proffered a referenced poll

I presume you had one to contrast that illustrates what you share?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You tell me. From your piece:

“The Democratic Party is perceived by voters as being both ineffective and out of touch and, as a result, stands to suffer substantive seat losses in the midterm elections, new polling by Schoen Cooperman Research indicates.”

So no there are no such parameters that limit what may be referenced. Appreciate that

Jack4freedom

Governor
Are there any polls suggesting how the Americans view Republicans regarding being in touch with American people? Any poll regarding popularity of either party these days would probably result in low ratings.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Kind of calls into question the whole "2022 mid-terms were all on the up and up" narrative, doesn't it?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, you know I meant to say what I said.

Any chance you didn’t notice the piece was almost a year old?

No?

;-)
What does it matter how old the piece was? And do you have a newer poll that suggests that Americans are now in love with Democrats?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Are there any polls suggesting how the Americans view Republicans regarding being in touch with American people? Any poll regarding popularity of either party these days would probably result in low ratings.
I imagine both are disfavored