• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OPEC reducing output. Biden decisively returns to blaming Russia and Covid? Boop.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I’m still not clear on how you can blame Biden. Looks like you can’t.

As to who Biden blames for the global oil shortage, made worse by this OPEC decision, it’s undeniable that Russia and the Saudis bear the lion’s share of the blame. So my comment on Biden doing that is “Of course.”
Is getting curiouser and curiouser. My commentary was on Biden blaming others. Yet here you are somehow reading that as my blaming Biden.
Still I guess whatever other oil resources there are on Earth no longer exist, for sake of you know your politic and everything.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Is getting curiouser and curiouser. My commentary was on Biden blaming others. Yet here you are somehow reading that as my blaming Biden.
Still I guess whatever other oil resources there are on Earth no longer exist, for sake of you know your politic and everything.
I know you commented on Biden blaming others, and you asked me what I thought of that. That’s why I said above:

“As to who Biden blames for the global oil shortage, made worse by this OPEC decision, it’s undeniable that Russia and the Saudis bear the lion’s share of the blame. So my comment on Biden doing that is “Of course.”

Which you completely ignored.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I know you commented on Biden blaming others, and you asked me what I thought of that. That’s why I said above:

“As to who Biden blames for the global oil shortage, made worse by this OPEC decision, it’s undeniable that Russia and the Saudis bear the lion’s share of the blame. So my comment on Biden doing that is “Of course.”

Which you completely ignored.
Still no way out of it huh?

EatTheRich

President
Ah yes, “increase output.”

Let’s assume for the sake of argument that there’s no magic wand that can be raised to increase output.

What, specifically, should be done, and who should do it, to increase output?
The obvious answer is nationalization of the energy industry and commanding heights of the economy under workers’ control, and production using the country’s vast resources as part of a national plan to provide needed energy via a quick transition to a nuclear-based power grid.