• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Orange Foolius is facing a century in prison.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
its none of their business how I live and they can all go fvck themselves as far as I am concerned. I’m about ready to fire up my old O’Keefe and Merrit gas oven to broil some steaks…..
when I said how we live wasn't meaning How, reference was they couldn't live as we do, they don't

if Joey and gang ban gas stoves the number of restaurants that will die will leave many to starve

Jack4freedom

Governor
when I said how we live wasn't meaning How, reference was they couldn't live as we do, they don't

if Joey and gang ban gas stoves the number of restaurants that will die will leave many to starve
I do not think Joey is attempting to ban gas stoves. Just more right wing bullshit hysteria.

Jack4freedom

Governor
OK, not Joey that said he ran for President while Vice President but his Administration
A US federal agency is considering a ban on gas stoves | CNN Business

Joey only works 30 hours a week and not allowed to be bothered on weekends to not tire him out, maybe Joey doesn't know, but, I'm sure he does or should
My oven is 70 years old and works perfectly. I got it when my mother died. I sure as hell ain’t worried about Joey or anyone else banning it. Again, I think it just bullshit hysteria designed to get a few cheap political points and it ain’t gonna work.

write on

Senator
OK, not Joey that said he ran for President while Vice President but his Administration
A US federal agency is considering a ban on gas stoves | CNN Business

Joey only works 30 hours a week and not allowed to be bothered on weekends to not tire him out, maybe Joey doesn't know, but, I'm sure he does or should
That's what they said about Carter's solar panels.

My oven is 70 years old and works perfectly. I got it when my mother died. I sure as hell ain’t worried about Joey or anyone else banning it. Again, I think it just bullshit hysteria designed to get a few cheap political points and it ain’t gonna work.
A few years back these MAGA Num Nuts freaked out about inefficient wasteful light bulbs.Obama is banning them!Oh no!

Jack4freedom

Governor
That's what they said about Carter's solar panels.

I remember it well. The Republicans (whores to big oil money) hated Carter for that. As soon as Reagan moved into the White House, they immediately ripped down the solar panels that Carter had installed there. Imagine what would have happened if Carters plan would have been enacted and every new building built after 1979 had installed solar power systems and upgraded over the years with newer technology. It has always been all about the money for the GOP.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, no. Not buying it. This is definitely a CYA article.

1. Standard procedure is that the GSA pack boxes and record everything for the national archive. Is someone really brazen enough to post that the most mistrusted president from the standpoint of the left was allowed to pack his own boxes and take what he wanted without recording it?

2. The National Archive had a complete record of what was in those boxes and which boxes they were in. This is proven when the archive first approached Trump and asked for 15 boxes that had documents that the archive wanted back. So we know that the boxes weren't just packed by Trump with no oversight.

So, lefties made the charge that Trump had documents he shouldn't have had. We all know that it's the GSA that packs and records this stuff, and so the lefties are covering their asses with BS articles like this one.
The article quoted the indictment. You pulled your GSA packed the boxes out of thin air.

Colorforms

Senator
The article quoted the indictment. You pulled your GSA packed the boxes out of thin air.
So how do YOU explain the national archive having records of the documents that Trump has in his possession right down to the box they were stored in? Intuition? Maybe they have a Ouija board.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
At least you are trying to defend him. That shows loyalty. Seems like the rest of the rightists here are hiding out. Next it could be “A Rainy Night In Georgia” for old Donny….Great song by the the late great Tony Joe White…..Donny could end up doing 5-10 in Federal Prison then bussed down to Georgia DOC for a few more. This is truly a great country. NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.……..USA….USA…USA…
I'm not "defending him". I'm using some modicum of critical thinking. That seems to be lacking in all of this. I can see why they assembled the grand jury in DC and then moved the venue to Florida. No one in Florida is so indoctrinated that they would fall for this crap.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So how do YOU explain the national archive having records of the documents that Trump has in his possession right down to the box they were stored in? Intuition? Maybe they have a Ouija board.
What is your source for that information? Maybe you have the Ouija board....eh?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm not "defending him". I'm using some modicum of critical thinking. That seems to be lacking in all of this. I can see why they assembled the grand jury in DC and then moved the venue to Florida. No one in Florida is so indoctrinated that they would fall for this crap.
There are two grand juries. The venue is based on where the crime was committed. The illegal possession of classified documents was at Mar-a-Lago.
The DC riot was in DC.

Try some critical thinking to the facts. Trump took documents from the White House that were top secret. He stored them in a bathroom, a ballroom and his desk. He could have returned those documents at any time during 2021 and there would have been no subpoena, no indictment.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
YOU are. It's in the link you posted, as well as the links I posted.
The link I posted was the indictment and it clearly stated that Trump's own staff packed the boxes.

You have not posted a link related to the GSA or anyone else having a list of documents or the contents of boxes that existed prior to the FBI raid. Afterwards there would certainly have been an inventory of what was seized.

Colorforms

Senator
There are two grand juries. The venue is based on where the crime was committed. The illegal possession of classified documents was at Mar-a-Lago.
The DC riot was in DC.

Try some critical thinking to the facts. Trump took documents from the White House that were top secret. He stored them in a bathroom, a ballroom and his desk. He could have returned those documents at any time during 2021 and there would have been no subpoena, no indictment.
And the national archive had a record of everything he had and was fine with it for over a year. Oh, and fun fact, the indictment came out on the same day as the FBI's record of Herr Brandon's 5 million dollar bribe from Burisma.

Just a fun fact for you.

Coincidence? Sure :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And the national archive had a record of everything he had and was fine with it for over a year. Oh, and fun fact, the indictment came out on the same day as the FBI's record of Herr Brandon's 5 million dollar bribe from Burisma.

Just a fun fact for you.

Coincidence? Sure :)
Again...how about a link to where you got your information?

What FBI record of a bribe? You mean the unsubstantiated accusation that was shared with the republican witch hunt? That info was out months ago.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't say I did. But I have posted links. You can at least acknowledge that, right?
None related to a record of documents held by trump and certainly nothing to prove GSA employees packed those boxes.

Can you now acknowledge that the indictment stated that Trump staff packed those boxes?