• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Our country is turning into a reality show

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree that it's mind-boggling. Even more so the willful ignorance over the ride we've been on for the last 6 years since the Advent of trump, with everyone pretending that it's only the right and the GOP that have gone insane. It's more sitcom than reality show

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I agree that it's mind-boggling. Even more so the willful ignorance over the ride we've been on for the last 6 years since the Advent of trump, with everyone pretending that it's only the right and the GOP that have gone insane. It's more sitcom than reality show
I am trying to figure out why you would think the dems are in the same category as the repubs.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
My comment to Phil was directed at the GOP types below, but the good news is many repubs have grown increasingly tired of their constant display of chaos.

Voters have clearly told Republicans to change their ways. So far GOP has said, 'Nope.'

Midterm election exit polls showed a populace uninterested in GOP election denialism and the culture-war grievances that animate Fox News viewers. Hot-button right-wing issues like drag shows or critical race theory or the bottomless conspiracy pit into which Hunter Biden’s laptop has fallen didn’t register a blip. If anything, it turned voters off – particularly younger ones better at separating fact from fiction – leading them to buck historical trends and vote for the party of an unpopular president during a time of high inflation.

To make matters worse for the GOP, it was the third straight national election that didn't quite go the way they'd hoped, following the 2018 midterms and the 2020 presidential election.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My comment to Phil was directed at the GOP types below, but the good news is many repubs have grown increasingly tired of their constant display of chaos.

Voters have clearly told Republicans to change their ways. So far GOP has said, 'Nope.'

Midterm election exit polls showed a populace uninterested in GOP election denialism and the culture-war grievances that animate Fox News viewers. Hot-button right-wing issues like drag shows or critical race theory or the bottomless conspiracy pit into which Hunter Biden’s laptop has fallen didn’t register a blip. If anything, it turned voters off – particularly younger ones better at separating fact from fiction – leading them to buck historical trends and vote for the party of an unpopular president during a time of high inflation.

To make matters worse for the GOP, it was the third straight national election that didn't quite go the way they'd hoped, following the 2018 midterms and the 2020 presidential election.
Seems same was said after 2016 election, no one thought Hillary could lose

and now

Gen Z hates America

D's and R's are 2 peas in a pod in DC

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Seems same was said after 2016 election, no one thought Hillary could lose

and now

Gen Z hates America

D's and R's are 2 peas in a pod in DC
Politicians wheel and deal it's no secret... it's their M.O.
In my opinion, the dems have a much clearer perspective on their responsibilities and oaths of office.
Those types like MTG and Santos make a mockery of our country/laws by all their preposterous lies.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Politicians wheel and deal it's no secret... it's their M.O.
In my opinion, the dems have a much clearer perspective on their responsibilities and oaths of office.
Those types like MTG and Santos make a mockery of our country/laws by all their preposterous lies.
Santos and Biden have much in common when it comes to lying and yes Trump as well. I don't know of a bigger Lie than Biden saying he invited Uncle Frank and family over to his house to give Uncle Frank the Purple Heart 9 years after Uncle Frank Died.

Uncle Frank served, but, there's no records that Uncle Frank Bleed due to enemy to qualify for the PH. I f all the lying politicians were removed from DC there wouldn't be a politician left in DC. How NY voters elected Santos is beyond me and it took more than just republicans in that blue district to elect Santos.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They're not in the same category. Don't let yourself get drawn into that.
If in DC both R's & D's are two peas in a Pod
probably same in states capitals as well
You're only fooling yourselves to say there's any difference
it's why We the People are in $31.4 trillion in debt and if a
baby is born today it's almost $95,000 in debt as every citizen is.

write on

Senator
And who would say that he has had the best reality show 3v3r created?

Reality shows have gone insane. The creators are making money hand over foot using the willingly ignorant while the ignorant are making damn good money after selling out their dignity.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And who would say that he has had the best reality show 3v3r created?

Reality shows have gone insane. The creators are making money hand over foot using the willingly ignorant while the ignorant are making damn good money after selling out their dignity.
Especially when majority of reality shows are FAKE