• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Our former President at his Jan 6th rally : I don’t f***ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me.

God of War

Governor
Talking to you is like herding gerbils.

Post #49.

You and your attempts to avoid being cornered are pretty entertaining. You make allegations and run away. Any challenge is met with this kind of tactic...pretend the request for evidence isn't coherent.
I'm not taking any crap from a guy who thinks universal background check laws can be enforced without a universal registry that records that in fact a background check was made for some person related to some gun with a serial number on such and such date. And that that universal registry can't be used as a universal gun confiscation list. Logically absurd.

There's another extreme logical absurdity you've got going I can' remember off hand.

But you are piling on two or three things here as if it is a single thing. Straighten your mind out with some dope or something and come back then.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm not taking any crap from a guy who thinks universal background check laws can be enforced without a universal registry that records that in fact a background check was made for some person related to some gun with a serial number on such and such date. And that that universal registry can't be used as a universal gun confiscation list. Logically absurd.

There's another extreme logical absurdity you've got going I can' remember off hand.

But you are piling on two or three things here as if it is a single thing. Straighten your mind out with some dope or something and come back then.
So on a thread about the Jan 6 riot you want to post about Universal Background Checks and a requirement for registration that is not in effect here in Colorado even though we do have Universal Background Checks and are enforcing it.

The only change I'd make to our current system is that I'd record the fact that on a certain date a background check was run from a gun shop for a specific weapon, caliber and serial number....but would not record the buyer or seller. The record of the purchase is the Form 4473 kept by the FFL.