• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Our former President at his Jan 6th rally : I don’t f***ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me.

Spamature

President
He wasn't in the limo

and only GUN fired was by Black cop killing a White unarmed female Veteran

As YOU, Trump doesn't have the balls to reach for the steering wheel or grab a SS agent............
The man name is Lt. Michael Byrd

Exclusive: Police Lieutenant Who Killed January 6 Capitol Rioter Ashli  Babbitt Finally Identified
Yes, the man was a hero who stepped forward to gun down that terrorist in defense of his nation.

While you rooted for terrorist like Babbitt who want to destroy our nation.

Historical figure

Michael Byrd: Capitol cop who shot Ashli Babbitt comes forward
He will live on as a real American

VS

Deplorable Figure

Profile of QAnon Believer Ashli Babbitt, Who Died in Capitol Riot

She chose her side and died as a traitor.

Last edited:

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Discrediting all those opposing him, Trump's usual M.O.
View attachment 71105
Several secret service agents have said her story about choking out the limo driver was fake. People that were PRESENT in the vehicle. They are willing to testify under oath. Will Democrats let them? I guarantee that we will never hear a word because Democrats won't allow any testimony from them go public. Corrupt narrative over truth.

Regarding the note, Herschmann was quite adamant:

“The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,” a Herschmann spokesperson told ABC News on Tuesday.

“All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann.”

The note was written on Herschann's OFFICIAL LETTER HEAD! Even look at the handwriting!

She claimed Meadows talked secretly with Roger Stone on January 5th. Stone adamantly denies it and says the committee can check phone records. Betcha they never will.

I feel sorry for people like you.

EatTheRich

President
Several secret service agents have said her story about choking out the limo driver was fake. People that were PRESENT in the vehicle. They are willing to testify under oath. Will Democrats let them? I guarantee that we will never hear a word because Democrats won't allow any testimony from them go public. Corrupt narrative over truth.

“The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,” a Herschmann spokesperson told ABC News on Tuesday.

“All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann.”

The note was written on Herschann's OFFICIAL LETTER HEAD! Even look at the handwriting!

She claimed Meadows talked secretly with Roger Stone on January 5th. Stone adamantly denies it and says the committee can check phone records. Betcha they never will.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

They most certainly will be allowed to testify, some have already testified. Let them defend the charges made.
It's been pointed out to stay in Trump's good graces -- the facts could be missing when they do.
Think about that -- witnessing tampering is also a crime.
I feel sorry for all of us. Trump's presidency and corruption still lingers like a never- ending nightmare.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok - SO THEY HAVE OVER 5000 HOURS of testimony under oath - and you people totally overlook the fact he wanted to lead to ARMED insurrection army of his upon the capitol abut want to focus on the 25 year old, well I hope the SS does testify - Under Oath - so the truth comes out - what happens when you get conflicting reports from the SS ?

I see the dems have finally caught on and are playing the right wing loser game on media manipulation - toss it out and then drop another bomb before they can refute the first bomb - atta boy's and girl's they finally get it !

The denials are falling on deaf ears now, the fact is - not being refuted - is the lunatic in chief wanted ARMED INSURRECTIONISTS in his rally ( the size things again ) and knowingly told them to " fight like hell " - with their weapons in hand. Where are all the right wingers who claimed there wrre no weapons, will Fox/ Tuck/ Tuck/ squarehead all admit they lied = knowing all along there were weapons present? LMFAO AT right wing Trump defending sheot show on display - true desparation .............meanhike back the bat cave............Old Ronnie is taking a victory lap - gawd I hope they nominate of them or Cruz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
He wasn't in the limo

and only GUN fired was by Black cop killing a White unarmed female Veteran

As YOU, Trump doesn't have the balls to reach for the steering wheel or grab a SS agent............
I agree, no 75 year old is going to intimidate/ overpower anyone with a shred of manhood - amiright? The greatest loser is too weak and feeble to do any damage with those baby sized hands of his, I bet the guy can't lift a 25 lb bag of dog food ! I bet he can't over power a 12 year old girl let alone a trained agent but it made for great theater !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
They most certainly will be allowed to testify, some have already testified. Let them defend the charges made.
It's been pointed out to stay in Trump's good graces -- the facts could be missing when they do.
Think about that -- witnessing tampering is also a crime.
I feel sorry for all of us. Trump's presidency and corruption still lingers like a never- ending nightmare.
5000 hours of testimony, they knew what they had and that is why they marched her out there, they have plenty of testimony to back her up.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Trump defenders seem to approve and love a president who commits his crimes/illegal acts in public. Apparently to them, this justifies his crimes, such a festering boil on society and our constitution. That's Trump's proven track record of doing things.

Spamature

President
People that were PRESENT in the vehicle. They are willing to testify under oath. Will Democrats let them? I guarantee that we will never hear a word because Democrats won't allow any testimony from them go public. Corrupt narrative over truth.

So now you wingers are claiming she said Trump choked out the limo driver ?

Next, you claim she said Trump put the driver in a sleeper hold and shaved his head like he did Vince McMahon.

These cowards are free to come before the committee and tell their side of the story, just like Hillary did for 11 hours straight in your 4yrs long Benghazi smear campaign.

You saw Hillary's courage and integrity on full display
Yet, you ignore Trump & Co cowardice and iniquity in plain sight.

This is why we don't respect you people or anything you have to say, and likely never will.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I agree, no 75 year old is going to intimidate/ overpower anyone with a shred of manhood - amiright? The greatest loser is too weak and feeble to do any damage with those baby sized hands of his, I bet the guy can't lift a 25 lb bag of dog food ! I bet he can't over power a 12 year old girl let alone a trained agent but it made for great theater !
You keep thinking that when a 75 year old Vietnam Combat Veteran proves you're a liar.

God of War

Governor
Just the same, he damned sure knew they were there to hurt somebody.

It's at this point as a Trump supporter where you seriously have to ask yourself, am I a traitor to my country, too ?

Got a recording?

Didn't happen.

And don't try a deep fake recording either.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Got a recording?

Didn't happen.

Got a recording where Trump said to have 20,000 guard troops standing by? No? Must not have happened.

Got a recording of Pelosi refusing guard troops? No? Hmmm, didn't happen.

Spamature

President
Got a recording?

Didn't happen.

Don't need a recording.
The Secret Service can settle the matter, since they would have been the ones the order would have been given to.

Looks like BOTH sides are eager to see the SS to come before the people and the committee.

Yet, somehow, I think one side is a little more eager than the other to hear ALL that the Secret Service has to say about the goings-on surrounding Jan 6th.

Which side do you suppose that is ?