• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Our former President at his Jan 6th rally : I don’t f***ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me.

God of War

Governor
Don't need a recording.
The Secret Service can settle the matter, since they would have been the ones the order would have been given to.

Looks like BOTH sides are eager to see the SS to come before the people and the committee.

Yet, somehow, I think one side is a little more eager than the other to hear ALL that the Secret Service has to say about the goings-on surrounding Jan 6th.

Which side do you suppose that is ?
You don't even know what recording is being asked for. ha ha Not the beast moment the let the gun toters past the magneto moment. Keep up.

God of War

Governor
Seems you are the one needed help with short term memory. Milley did not validate an authorization by Trump for guard troops.
Milley was claimed to be in the room when the authorization was made and I heard he said that was true.

And again lets be clear you interrupted a conversation about Trump claiming he didn't care his supporters had guns. That is the tape we're looking for.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Milley was claimed to be in the room when the authorization was made and I heard he said that was true.

And again lets be clear you interrupted a conversation about Trump claiming he didn't care his supporters had guns. That is the tape we're looking for.
Claimed by whom? Got a link to that?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're displaying what you always eventually display. Incoherence.
Talking to you is like herding gerbils.

Post #49.

You and your attempts to avoid being cornered are pretty entertaining. You make allegations and run away. Any challenge is met with this kind of tactic...pretend the request for evidence isn't coherent.