• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Our U.S. Supreme Court Justices - the best money can buy !

Try less whipped cream fentanyl on your honey buns
Seems that Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial tautology of Islamidiotocracy Mohammed flying flaming chariot pseudoscience more perfect union with human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception diatribe suicidal schizoid super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming is under color of law of the land.....as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of stealing churchstate of hate fiefdom Klues Klucks duh Klans enforcement election ballot for Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist "what is 9/11?" Freudian slip as Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union with Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islamidiotocracy....

Not if you are a Trump water carrier
Doubt the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement "serve the Pope or die" would be Zelensky's choice after Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin since Nazington's Fuhrer's Election Commission works for thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip enforcement of "one must vote" where Federal Lynching for a fabricated stolen churchstate enforcement vote when one deosn't vote for those still celebrating Kristallnacht & now.....So another day of waiting for the Nazington Fuhrer's Extermination Communism of Christiananality Pedophilia Commission thieving Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK drug trafficking enforcement fabricated stolen voting ballot for more than the third time as once is an accident, twice is a coincidence as there are no coincidences while thrice is "serve the Pope or die" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom while wouldn't waste time voting for those celebrating Krystallnacht thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - Old Testaments -absentee voting ballots arsonists by stealing ballots as their Christiananlity pedophilia SCOTUS Rehnquist Freudian slip KLues Klucks duh Klans "what is 9/11 ?"

Last edited:
9-0
are the 4 leftist judges water carriers
according to YOU they are
There's bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" time where killing people in the name of a human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception in suicidal super ego homicidal human farming just to forgive themselves as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial & July Klues Klucks duh Klans "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal Lynching churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement national religion of Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom......

Can anyone argue this point?

View attachment 77406
So if "serve the Pope or die" is the red party that would make Islam "death to the infidels" the blue party; which could very well be since it was Byrd's KKK West Nazi Germany Virginia thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial diatribe "one must vote" for those under color of swastika Christiananality pedophilia that certifies those burning "it's only a God damn piece of paper" Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of a stolen churchstate enforcement voting ballot that a US District Court of Nazington upholds even with precedent one would not waste their time voting for the Krystallnacht celebration of those crooks on Capital Hill after Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Federal Lyncing KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists of George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam for their assassination of JFK ......

Can anyone argue this point?

View attachment 77406
That suicidal super ego national religion of Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Bicentennial Fourth Reich July where thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights National Archives receipts arsonists of the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition dictate "no on steals & burns US Constitutions in this nation" after burning copies of the receipts as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip after Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengel "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations to cause medical distress as Byrd's KKK West Nazi Germany Virginia thieving a Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights to burn on a cross as psychobabble from homicidal human farming has been the state of the union of Christiananality pedophilia & Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom......

Jack4freedom

Governor
Just because YOU say he is unethical doesn’t mean diddly squat. I have a feeling you are about to be really angry with the Supreme Court very soon. I look forward to your squirming. ;)
Are you hoping they rule that Trump can not be held responsible for any crimes committed while he was President or after? Wouldn’t surprise me with this bunch. Any other court would have tossed that crap out in a day or two. Even if they don’t rule that Trump is immuned from any prosecution, they are deliberately delaying justice for good old Donny. What they are doing by stalling the trial is disgusting to say the least. The OP is right on target.

TBLee

Governor
Are you hoping they rule that Trump can not be held responsible for any crimes committed while he was President or after? Wouldn’t surprise me with this bunch. Any other court would have tossed that crap out in a day or two. Even if they don’t rule that Trump is immuned from any prosecution, they are deliberately delaying justice for good old Donny. What they are doing by stalling the trial is disgusting to say the least. The OP is right on target.
I believe that the Supreme Court should and will make a decision in regards to immunity for a President. Your continued whining about the time it takes to make such a huge decision is getting old. :rolleyes:

Jack4freedom

Governor
I believe that the Supreme Court should and will make a decision in regards to immunity for a President. Your continued whining about the time it takes to make such a huge decision is getting old. :rolleyes:
Are you hoping that the Supreme Court grants Trump complete immunity for all the crimes he committed while in office? Do you think Trump’s stall tactics should be honored by the SCOTUS?, Judge Cannon?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What is your personal opinion on immunity?

TBLee

Governor
Are you hoping that the Supreme Court grants Trump complete immunity for all the crimes he committed while in office? Do you think Trump’s stall tactics should be honored by the SCOTUS?, Judge Cannon?
You asked me that and I answered. I believe our Supreme Court will be far and just and whatever they decide is because THEY know more about the law than you or I do. I will fully accept whatever they decide.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You asked me that and I answered. I believe our Supreme Court will be far and just and whatever they decide is because THEY know more about the law than you or I do. I will fully accept whatever they decide.
I know enough about the law to realize they should have either rubber stamped the appeal courts ruling or decided this case in a week. There is absolutely no merit to it. They appear to be helping Trump to delay and deny justice. That’s his game and these guys should not be playing it.

TBLee

Governor
I know enough about the law to realize they should have either rubber stamped the appeal courts ruling or decided this case in a week. There is absolutely no merit to it. They appear to be helping Trump to delay and deny justice. That’s his game and these guys should not be playing it.
Sorry Jack, I am confident that the Supreme Court justices DO know more about the law than you do. :p

Bugsy McGurk

President
That’s the tell. They could have taken the case in early December, but that would not have given Trump the lengthy delay he wanted. So they declined to take the case back then and instead took it recently so Trump’s illicit goal of delay would be served. And, of course, it’s ridiculously frivolous in the first place for Trump to argue that he had absolute immunity to commit crimes to reverse the actual election outcome. The SCOTUS should have just affirmed the appellate court.

A prime example of disgraceful SCOTUS hackery.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Sorry Jack, I am confident that the Supreme Court justices DO know more about the law than you do. :p
When several members seem to be in the pockets of billionaires and have no ethical codes, I do not have any confidence. Judges appointed by Republicans these days will always rule in favor of billionaires, banks percentage swindlers and greedy corporations and against ordinary working Americans. When their rulings are examined, the pattern is undeniable. Just as their pattern of helping Trump delay and deny justice.

TBLee

Governor
When several members seem to be in the pockets of billionaires and have no ethical codes, I do not have any confidence. Judges appointed by Republicans these days will always rule in favor of billionaires, banks percentage swindlers and greedy corporations and against ordinary working Americans. When their rulings are examined, the pattern is undeniable. Just as their pattern of helping Trump delay and deny justice.
If they had been appointed by Dem’s you would be perfectly fine with ANY decision they make. You are so transparent Jack. I am good with our Supreme Court. They know the law, and will continue to apply it as they see fit. Stop your whining….

Jack4freedom

Governor
If they had been appointed by Dem’s you would be perfectly fine with ANY decision they make. You are so transparent Jack. I am good with our Supreme Court. They know the law, and will continue to apply it as they see fit. Stop your whining….
It’s not about who appointed them to me. It’s about how they rule in important cases. You are very transparent TB. Always on the Trumpy side of any issue. It’s as if you and Donny are close blood relatives and have the same lack of ethical and moral code. Both of you have 0 when it comes to either of those departments. It’s uncanny! Please don’t whine about my observations….

TBLee

Governor
It’s not about who appointed them to me. It’s about how they rule in important cases. You are very transparent TB. Always on the Trumpy side of any issue. It’s as if you and Donny are close blood relatives and have the same lack of ethical and moral code. Both of you have 0 when it comes to either of those departments. It’s uncanny! Please don’t whine about my observations….
Silly you. Why on earth would you believe I am related to Trump? Because I support our Supreme Court? You seriously have gone over the edge Jack.