• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Our U.S. Supreme Court Justices - the best money can buy !

Jack4freedom

Governor
Silly you. Why on earth would you believe I am related to Trump? Because I support our Supreme Court? You seriously have gone over the edge Jack.
You support everything Trump does and never, ever criticize him, only his opponents. I see a real kinship between the two of youse guys. Methinks thou doth protest too much!

TBLee

Governor
You support everything Trump does and never, ever criticize him, only his opponents. I see a real kinship between the two of youse guys. Methinks thou doth protest too much!
Negative. I indeed have criticized him. Many times. YOU just ignore it as it doesn’t fit your agenda. I have said numerous times that I wish he would just shut his mouth. My criticism of Biden is not related at all to Trump, and that is a concept you deeply struggle with. Understanding the difference would actually be a learning moment for you. What have I SAID that shows you that I agree with everything Trump says and does. Please be specific in your response.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Negative. I indeed have criticized him. Many times. YOU just ignore it as it doesn’t fit your agenda. I have said numerous times that I wish he would just shut his mouth. My criticism of Biden is not related at all to Trump, and that is a concept you deeply struggle with. Understanding the difference would actually be a learning moment for you. What have I SAID that shows you that I agree with everything Trump says and does. Please be specific in your response.
I do not struggle with anything. I learn from you every time I read one of your posts and detect the powerful oder of mendacity. Seems like every time you start a thread it is a negative attack on a Trump opponent. Every time you post a like is about someone attacking Biden or his son…You seem to be infected with BDS. Those are my learning moments from you. I learn more and more just how Trump you truly are.

TBLee

Governor
I do not struggle with anything. I learn from you every time I read one of your posts and detect the powerful oder of mendacity. Seems like every time you start a thread it is a negative attack on a Trump opponent. Every time you post a like is about someone attacking Biden or his son…You seem to be infected with BDS. Those are my learning moments from you. I learn more and more just how Trump you truly are.
Of course you struggle. I see it often. So…you continue to tell me how I am a Trumpie, so show me the specifics of what I have said about Donald Trump that proves your point. It is highly possible for a person to believe our current President is a failure, and not believe Biden is good for our Country and yet find issues with Trump. You cannot be open enough to see the possibility’s of being a free thinker. You show more and more every single day that you are incapable of being a free thinker. I will continue to challenge you.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Of course you struggle. I see it often. So…you continue to tell me how I am a Trumpie, so show me the specifics of what I have said about Donald Trump that proves your point. It is highly possible for a person to believe our current President is a failure, and not believe Biden is good for our Country and yet find issues with Trump. You cannot be open enough to see the possibility’s of being a free thinker. You show more and more every single day that you are incapable of being a free thinker. I will continue to challenge you.
Good for you and your legend in your own mind status.

Good for you and your legend in your own mind status.
Not sure what half of thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists rites in that "serve the Pope or die" tautology where only Christiananality pedophilia redeems itself after destruction of more than 24 US Constitution Bill of Rights Christian Nation SCOTUS dictating it's "one nation under God with equal justice under law" after attempting nuclear destruction of Temple Mount with Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom inculcates for 9/11.....and for HA MAS ! Oct 6 attacks on Israel....

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If they had been appointed by Dem’s you would be perfectly fine with ANY decision they make. You are so transparent Jack. I am good with our Supreme Court. They know the law, and will continue to apply it as they see fit. Stop your whining….
So they always agree? Every vote is based strictly on their knowledge of the law?

So they always agree? Every vote is based strictly on their knowledge of the law?
For Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" it's clearly & obviously "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union to Islam "death to the infidels" while thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists national religion of destruction of property purchased in D.C.; by Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement US District Court of Nazington establishes precedent with the loss of receipts for more than 24 previously purchased National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - Declaration of Independence - Israel flags- absentee voting ballots for their not so master race not so master plan of economics.....where one of those Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists which Mengele "Angel of Death" baptise thine eys by urinations of a George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower shows up to the US District Court of Nazington where all those other stolen & in all probability burned National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights were reported after his pre 9/11 death from being SCOTUS Rehnquist Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom deemed Islam...

Last edited:
Can anyone argue this point?

View attachment 77406
While Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial granting standing to thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights West Nazi Germany Virginia Byrd's KKK arsonists with walking by & outside of a building where inside those who threatened Byrd Klues Klucks duh Klans on Capital Hill was about as mathematical pseudoscience as being in a hospital in Washington, D.C. which was as insignificant as JFK being assassinated some 1,300 miles away when on the steps of SCOTUS which was as SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 while being in the same state some 30 miles away of Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom & being in the same state as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement pseudoscience for a stolen churchstate voting ballot somewhere......

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You clearly lean Trump with statements like Trump is more qualified or that you "want your country back"...from what? You posted that Trump was never proven to have colluded with Russia, but that you believe Biden is corrupt...even though that has not come close to being proven.

You clearly lean Trump with statements like Trump is more qualified or that you "want your country back"...from what? You posted that Trump was never proven to have colluded with Russia, but that you believe Biden is corrupt...even though that has not come close to being proven.
Seems to still be Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial Christiananality pedophilia national religion more perfect union to Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom Freudian slip as those thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists on the steps of SCOTUS from their assassination of JFK.....

Can anyone argue this point?

Christain Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial celebration of Christain Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?"as thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists communism of Christianity in this Christian Nation where SCOTUS diatribe of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" after an invasion of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists tautology "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia mass murder to uphold human reproduction medical pseudoscience as Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom.....while the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition "no one steal & burns US Constitutions in this country" along with the Fuhrer's Extermination Commission of stolen absentee voting ballots while the US District Court of Nazington stolen National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists are granted supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court master race standing.....

View attachment 77406

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bo, you and the other Joey lusters in PJ makes others to want to defend TRUMP
MY gawd almighty, Joey is Jesus to you leftist fvcks.........

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Bo, you and the other Joey lusters in PJ makes others to want to defend TRUMP
MY gawd almighty, Joey is Jesus to you leftist fvcks.........
That is one way to defend your own posts supporting Trump....look...what posts you read supporting Biden are almost always pointing out the lies you tell about him....so if he's so currupt, why no evidence? Why no cash transfers into Joe's accounts.

Meanwhile you defend a guy who claims immunity for crimes he committed...you throw yourselves at his feet praising his hate filled rants claiming half the country is made up of communists....everyone on the left is vermin...and he is your revenge and you think of yourself as a patriot. God save us from arrogant and ignorant f*cks like you.

Who'd of guessed Christain Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Fourth Reich July Bicentennial "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists genocide pogrom of Washington, D.C. born USA Federal employees would be precedent for Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom not so master race not so master plan of Federal Lynching KKK Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement national religion......

As Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial genocide pogrom of Washington, D.C. born & Federal employees as those crooks on Capital Hill reminded the USA with Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That is one way to defend your own posts supporting Trump....look...what posts you read supporting Biden are almost always pointing out the lies you tell about him....so if he's so currupt, why no evidence? Why no cash transfers into Joe's accounts.

Meanwhile you defend a guy who claims immunity for crimes he committed...you throw yourselves at his feet praising his hate filled rants claiming half the country is made up of communists....everyone on the left is vermin...and he is your revenge and you think of yourself as a patriot. God save us from arrogant and ignorant f*cks like you.
and you post you Never lower yourself to Name Calling

LMFAO
You use fvcks while asking GOD to save you
'We're F'd,' Says 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' Author Robert Kiyosaki Because Fed Chair Powell 'Finally Admitted Inflation Is Winning' (msn.com)

There's your fvcks