• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Our world could use this hero, of a bygone age...

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Gun message.

Prescient.

I wish today's children had a program like his to watch and a chance to be exposed to his common sense approach toward being kind and loving toward one another.
He was teaching them a valuable lesson -- while entertaining them at the same time.
He was the absolute best!

Prescient. I agree, very much so. Look at what's happening these days -- it's sad.

BobbyT

Governor
The second video that I shared would have been a great benefit to some today
I've seen that clip many times - I go back to it from time to time to remind myself what Congress can be. It never fails to give me chills. I wish we still had Mr. Rogers advocating on behalf of funding for public television - it has nearly become the wasteland that commercial television. And yes, we could all benefit from the occasional dip into a Mr. Rogers rerun to remind ourselves what a truly good person sounds like.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen that clip many times - I go back to it from time to time to remind myself what Congress can be. It never fails to give me chills. I wish we still had Mr. Rogers advocating on behalf of funding for public television - it has nearly become the wasteland that commercial television. And yes, we could all benefit from the occasional dip into a Mr. Rogers rerun to remind ourselves what a truly good person sounds like.
I was thinking the same thing...about congress

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I wish today's children had a program like his to watch and a chance to be exposed to his common sense approach toward being kind and loving toward one another.
He was teaching them a valuable lesson -- while entertaining them at the same time.
He was the absolute best!

Prescient. I agree, very much so. Look at what's happening these days -- it's sad.

PBS should bring it back in reruns.