• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Outrage builds against NRA !!!"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And back to Texas you go when I referenced federal legislation….
I wish the Democrats would grow a pair, I wish the Republicans would grow a pair, and pass some legislation. Something along the lines of screening for mental instability and murderous tendencies

Bugsy McGurk

President
I wish the Democrats would grow a pair, I wish the Republicans would grow a pair, and pass some legislation. Something along the lines of screening for mental instability and murderous tendencies
The US Senate awaits such GOP cooperation. The Dems are already there.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
The US Senate awaits such GOP cooperation. The Dems are already there.
So what sort of changes would have prevented this horrific tragedy, please hold the inflammatory rhetoric. Just well reasoned constructive ideas.
Better background checks.
Raising the purchasing age from 18 to 21.
Start taking a closer look at people with known mental problems.

Go....

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
So what sort of changes would have prevented this horrific tragedy, please hold the inflammatory rhetoric. Just well reasoned constructive ideas.

Go....
Why do you ask? Don’t you oppose any and all gun control measures?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
A
Why do you ask? Don’t you oppose any and all gun control measures?
An error in judgement on your part, I'm against unilateral confiscation of firearms and I'm a believer in the constitution however we do have laws for firearms.
Sadly they're not consistent across the board and also not enforced in a consistent manner.
I'm personally somewhat opposed to constitutional carry as it's called as there are people out there who shouldn't be allowed to eat with a fork much less carry a concealed firearm.
I have a ccw permit and although legally I don't need to, I renew the permit and take a refresher course. That means I'm vetted, I get stopped now and then and when approached I tender a licence, my ccw permit insurance and registration. Never a problem. They generally ask are you carrying now an I say yes, in a holster right side, I'll ask do you need to see it, never had one say yes.
Frankly I hope I never need to draw it other than to shoot targets.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Go....
The teacher who proped the door open minutes before the shooter arrived would have changed things and WHY did the teacher prop a locked door open!

Just reported on the news and why and who paid the teacher to do that? Where's the Outrage for doing that?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A

An error in judgement on your part, I'm against unilateral confiscation of firearms and I'm a believer in the constitution however we do have laws for firearms.
Sadly they're not consistent across the board and also not enforced in a consistent manner.
I'm personally somewhat opposed to constitutional carry as it's called as there are people out there who shouldn't be allowed to eat with a fork much less carry a concealed firearm.
I have a ccw permit and although legally I don't need to, I renew the permit and take a refresher course. That means I'm vetted, I get stopped now and then and when approached I tender a licence, my ccw permit insurance and registration. Never a problem. They generally ask are you carrying now an I say yes, in a holster right side, I'll ask do you need to see it, never had one say yes.
Frankly I hope I never need to draw it other than to shoot targets.
You may be the Good Gun that saves his life as this Good Gun saved lives

Legally armed woman shoots and kills gunman firing into crowded party: Police (msn.com)

Appears she's a better shot than many cops!

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
The teacher who proped the door open minutes before the shooter arrived would have changed things and WHY did the teacher prop a locked door open!

Just reported on the news and why and who paid the teacher to do that? Where's the Outrage for doing that?
Probably a smoker.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Go....
If I were a policeman, (and I know many) one of my biggest nightmares would be arriving on the scene of a crime with my .38 or 9mm and a 12 gage pump and finding a crazy ass hole or two carrying AR 15s with extended clips. I knew the man who was the first on the scene at the North Hollywood B of A robbery years back. He was positioned behind a block wall waiting for back up when the perps came out and moved right towards him with their ARs and blew the hell out of the wall. I still don’t understand why anyone needs or even wants to have these weapons of war in civilian life. Extreme limp and short dickers I suppose. Most cops I know wish they were illegal.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If I were a policeman, (and I know many) one of my biggest nightmares would be arriving on the scene of a crime with my .38 or 9mm and a 12 gage pump and finding a crazy ass hole or two carrying AR 15s with extended clips. I knew the man who was the first on the scene at the North Hollywood B of A robbery years back. He was positioned behind a block wall waiting for back up when the perps came out and moved right towards him with their ARs and blew the hell out of the wall. I still don’t understand why anyone needs or even wants to have these weapons of war in civilian life. Extreme limp and short dickers I suppose. Most cops I know wish they were illegal.
Most cops have either AR15's or M4's and citizens don't have 'MIL spec' Ar15's, close but no cigar and there is where the confusion begins

Which AR 15 Does the Military Use? - Bootleg Inc

I'm thinking AR's in military have been replaced with M4's as have police departments (?)

Never owned an AR but was issued a M-16 and there's no comparison between the 2 and with millions of AR15's built and sold people are pissing in the wind Screamin "Assault Rifles" they are not assault rifles and actually used seldom in mass shooting compared to hand guns and the insane sob's now turning to the 'Glock Switch' for handguns.

AR's not the major problem with mass shootings

• Guns used in mass shootings U.S. 2021 | Statista

Last edited:

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Well jack Honestly I don't understand The need for people to own those types of weapons either,I own firearms But I do not have Either an AK or orAR types of weapons.
I don't feel need The need To play Soldier, I spent 2 tours In Vietnam as a Marine so no need to act out fantasies, that shit still brings back bad memories better forgotten for me.. I actually Carried an AK Because When the M. 16s came out they were complete garbage and unreliable Where the The AK Would take anything and still shoot. Damn near got court martaled for it too
I don't know If the laws on Firearms will ever change on military style weapons and it's as controversial as abortion if no moreso

Last edited: