• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Over 200 rabbis demand Pelosi take action on Omar's anti-Israel comments, say her rhetoric incites attacks against US Jews...Did we hear that correct?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Over 200 rabbis demand Pelosi take action on Omar's anti-Israel comments, say her rhetoric incites attacks against US Jews

More than 200 rabbis sent a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, ridiculing her for not more strongly condemning Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar and accusing the Minnesota Democrat of inciting attacks on American Jews.
Over 200 rabbis demand Pelosi take action on Omar's anti-Israel comments, say her rhetoric incites attacks against US Jews (msn.com)

We have seen this before, so let's do a breakdown on how this plays out. Then if you disagree share how you think this breaks down.

1. Liberals do nothing because they are lazy.

or

2. Liberals are angered to action.
a. Funds dry up from Liberal Jewish donors for candidates.
b. (D) sees what their boss, Soros says.
c. Liberals must choose between freedom of speech and money
d. Liberals choose money.
f. Pelosi takes a harder stance then hopes it all goes away.

Basically we see this with Anthony W., Joe Lieberman and others. Maybe libbies can ask Omar to be a real Islamic and tell her that her husband should speak for her.

Over 200 rabbis demand Pelosi take action on Omar's anti-Israel comments, say her rhetoric incites attacks against US Jews

More than 200 rabbis sent a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, ridiculing her for not more strongly condemning Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar and accusing the Minnesota Democrat of inciting attacks on American Jews.
Over 200 rabbis demand Pelosi take action on Omar's anti-Israel comments, say her rhetoric incites attacks against US Jews (msn.com)
We have seen this before, so let's do a breakdown on how this plays out. Then if you disagree share how you think this breaks down.
1. Liberals do nothing because they are lazy.or
2. Liberals are angered to action.
a. Funds dry up from Liberal Jewish donors for candidates.
b. (D) sees what their boss, Soros says.
c. Liberals must choose between freedom of speech and money
d. Liberals choose money.
f. Pelosi takes a harder stance then hopes it all goes away.
Basically we see this with Anthony W., Joe Lieberman and others. Maybe libbies can ask Omar to be a real Islamic and tell her that her husband should speak for her.
So who'd of guessed 50 years ago a high school teachers "where were you raised anyway, in a communist country ?" foretold the apparent communism of Christianity with all it's "serve the Pope or die" diatribe protecting & serving 18th century Czar of Russia dehumanization of Jewish descendants in renaming them with state dictated surnames would result in SCOTUS renaming a Washington, D.C. born American citizen & retired WW II veteran stationed at the Pentagon as Islam so those burning Bush's Arab "death to the infidels" 9/11 health care plan patriot act in their second coming of Christiananlity pedophilia thru suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of the gene pool Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Holocaust concentration camp traditions of "it's a Christian Nation" Ilhan Omar chooses to continue under color of law.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
So who'd of guessed 50 years ago a high school teachers "where were you raised anyway, in a communist country ?" foretold the apparent communism of Christianity with all it's "serve the Pope or die" diatribe protecting & serving 18th century Czar of Russia dehumanization of Jewish descendants in renaming them with state dictated surnames would result in SCOTUS renaming a Washington, D.C. born American citizen & retired WW II veteran stationed at the Pentagon as Islam so those burning Bush's Arab "death to the infidels" 9/11 health care plan patriot act in their second coming of Christiananlity pedophilia thru suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of the gene pool Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Holocaust concentration camp traditions of "it's a Christian Nation" Ilhan Omar chooses to continue under color of law.
Jack and Jill went up a hill, to fetch a bucket of Islam hate? Try using a diatribe that makes sense. Would you like to make a point related the title subject?

EatTheRich

President
Stop trying to drive up hate against Muslims.
Seems to me the top post is mostly rambling about Jewish money silencing freedom of speech ... the main thing is, though, that if the top poster thinks it will hurt Democrats in their contest with the Republicans, she is indiscriminate about what forces of hate she is willing to try to drive up to promote partisan advantage.

Jack and Jill went up a hill, to fetch a bucket of Islam hate? Try using a diatribe that makes sense. Would you like to make a point related the title subject?
Might make a good Nuremberg defense for those crooks on Capital Hill in "serve the Pope or die" since SCOTUS in it's "man is God" dictating US born citizens as Islam is no better than the Czar of Russia dictating those with Jewish ancestors use state imposed names or suffer that Kristallnacht Holocaust reduction of rabbis in the 21st century after the 9/11 Holy Costs fiasco.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Stop trying to drive up hate against Muslims.

YEAH!

As everyone SHOULD know by now, only hate against the Jewish can be driven up, (refer to omar's babble), and celebrated, (refer to pelosi's reaction to said remarks).

Damn boy, everybody knows that...…….

middleview

President
Supporting Member
200 rabbi's out of how many in the US ?

396 - I guess the other 196 are ok with her ?
In 2000, there were 1,620 rabbis in the Reform movement (50.5 percent of the total number of 3,209), 781 (24.3%) Orthodox rabbis, 630 (19.6%) Conservative rabbis, and 178 (5.5%) Reconstructionist rabbis. The weight variable in the survey is based on knowing the population distribution (among the four included movements) and the distribution in the sample. The numerator is the population percentage and the denominator is the sample percentage, as follows: For Reconstructionist rabbis, the weight is 5.5/12.0; for Reform rabbis, the weight is 50.5/52.9; for Conservative rabbis, the weight is 19.6/18.0'; and for Orthodox rabbis, the weight is 24.3/17.2

UPNYA2

Mayor
In 2000, there were 1,620 rabbis in the Reform movement (50.5 percent of the total number of 3,209), 781 (24.3%) Orthodox rabbis, 630 (19.6%) Conservative rabbis, and 178 (5.5%) Reconstructionist rabbis. The weight variable in the survey is based on knowing the population distribution (among the four included movements) and the distribution in the sample. The numerator is the population percentage and the denominator is the sample percentage, as follows: For Reconstructionist rabbis, the weight is 5.5/12.0; for Reform rabbis, the weight is 50.5/52.9; for Conservative rabbis, the weight is 19.6/18.0'; and for Orthodox rabbis, the weight is 24.3/17.2

Uhhhhhhhhh…………..OK?

So what exactly does this mean as far as 200 rabbis sending a letter to Pelosi? Are you saying that because a majority of this group of people did NOT send or sign a letter then the views of those who did are somehow moot, unworthy of noticing or addressing?

Perhaps many others agree with that position, they just could not be there to sign on.

How many black Americans are there today? How many dems/libs?

Being a majority of them did not protest or riot like antifa or blm, does that mean the views of these groups of people are also therefore moot, unworthy of noticing or addressing?

Odds are there are many more who agree with their views but for whatever reason were unavailable to personally participate in the riots. Ooops…."protests".

Please apply the same standard to all groups if you wish to apply it to one.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Uhhhhhhhhh…………..OK?

So what exactly does this mean as far as 200 rabbis sending a letter to Pelosi? Are you saying that because a majority of this group of people did NOT send or sign a letter then the views of those who did are somehow moot, unworthy of noticing or addressing?

Perhaps many others agree with that position, they just could not be there to sign on.

How many black Americans are there today? How many dems/libs?

Being a majority of them did not protest or riot like antifa or blm, does that mean the views of these groups of people are also therefore moot, unworthy of noticing or addressing?

Odds are there are many more who agree with their views but for whatever reason were unavailable to personally participate in the riots. Ooops…."protests".

Please apply the same standard to all groups if you wish to apply it to one.
It makes no sense at all to read anything into my post other then offering the statistics on how many rabbis there are.

UPNYA2

Mayor
It makes no sense at all to read anything into my post other then offering the statistics on how many rabbis there are.
Really?

Then what was the point of your post exactly? In relation to the thread you elected to post it in I mean?

What's next?

You gonna post about how many plumbers there are in the US? I mean, hey, granted it has nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread but what the heck, no one should try to read anything more into it than what it says, right?

Face it, you got nailed and it hurt your feelings.

I apologize.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really?

Then what was the point of your post exactly? In relation to the thread you elected to post it in I mean?

What's next?

You gonna post about how many plumbers there are in the US? I mean, hey, granted it has nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread but what the heck, no one should try to read anything more into it than what it says, right?

Face it, you got nailed and it hurt your feelings.

I apologize.
I posted a correction to a post about how many rabbis there are in the US...nothing more. Feel free to research how many plumbers there are in the US...

UPNYA2

Mayor
I posted a correction to a post about how many rabbis there are in the US...nothing more. Feel free to research how many plumbers there are in the US...
Nahhh... I'll wait for you to do so.

I actually enjoy all of the little tid-bits of useless information you present to us from time to time.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nahhh... I'll wait for you to do so.

I actually enjoy all of the little tid-bits of useless information you present to us from time to time.
You find it useless to know how many rabbis there are in the US? Seems you prefer to be uninformed. Good for you.

UPNYA2

Mayor
You find it useless to know how many rabbis there are in the US? Seems you prefer to be uninformed. Good for you.
Ok, perhaps it is not useless.

Hell, it might be a question on Jeopardy next time I am on and I will be glad you informed me.

Thanks, pal!

Spamature

President
YEAH!

As everyone SHOULD know by now, only hate against the Jewish can be driven up, (refer to omar's babble), and celebrated, (refer to pelosi's reaction to said remarks).

Damn boy, everybody knows that...…….
Omar's statement wasn't based upon anyone's religion. She said US, Taliban, and Israel as in THE GOVERNMENTS in those countries, not the Christians, Muslims, and Jews who run them.

Spamature

President
Seems to me the top post is mostly rambling about Jewish money silencing freedom of speech ... the main thing is, though, that if the top poster thinks it will hurt Democrats in their contest with the Republicans, she is indiscriminate about what forces of hate she is willing to try to drive up to promote partisan advantage.
You mean there is a little anti-Semitism in their rant against anti-Semitism.

Omar's statement wasn't based upon anyone's religion. She said US, Taliban, and Israel as in THE GOVERNMENTS in those countries, not the Christians, Muslims, and Jews who run them.
Ilhan Omar's holy trinity homicidal human farming utilizing Islam "death to the infidels" combined with Goebbels & Goering tactics for that "serve the Pope or die" diatribe where 18th century Czar of Russia state dictated names to Jewish ancestors as Kristallnacht WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations state dictated named deaths for Christiananlity pedophilia as SCOTUS dictated fabricated Islam misnomer applied to Washington, D.C. born US citizens for that national religion of those crooks on Capital Hill which should uphold that Jewish Holocaust deaths for Arab oil contract brokered by the Catholic Church in the 21st century.