• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pace of vaccinations is good.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

I was hoping a big chunk of our population would be fully vaccinated by the end of May. Looks like it will be. The merchants need a good summer and so does the populace. We should probably know by summer how big the anti-vax crowd is. Probably gonna be lower than 47%. I hope it is a lot lower than that.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
This will help:

"Administration of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine was paused last week after officials observed six blood clots out of the nearly 7 million doses that have been administered in the U.S."

Now there's a statistical blip.

Mick

The Right is always right

I was hoping a big chunk of our population would be fully vaccinated by the end of May. Looks like it will be. The merchants need a good summer and so does the populace. We should probably know by summer how big the anti-vax crowd is. Probably gonna be lower than 47%. I hope it is a lot lower than that.
Now pace of new cases in blue states is not.....

1618803441021.png

I thought Biden was going to magically cure things and you believed it? ROFL So far the only thing he's got is to use Trump's Warp Speed vaccines and see Democrats keeps messing things up. Sounds wonderful.

You still got your 5 masks on like Maher said you all have been duped into doing?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

View attachment 62531

I thought Biden was going to magically cure things and you believed it? ROFL So far the only thing he's got is to use Trump's Warp Speed vaccines and see Democrats keeps messing things up. Sounds wonderful.

You still got your 5 masks on like Maher said you all have been duped into doing?
That list would account for over 50 percent of all U.S. population Covid deaths.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
More women than men are getting vaccinated. Who could've guessed that would happen?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
More women than men are getting vaccinated. Who could've guessed that would happen?

I think we'll have a chance of attaining some sense of normalcy with a combination of the tools that are available namely vaccination, masking, testing, self-awareness and vigilance. Each of them needs to work in concert with the others for us to get anywhere.

Mick

I think we'll have a chance of attaining some sense of normalcy with a combination of the tools that are available namely vaccination, masking, testing, self-awareness and vigilance. Each of them needs to work in concert with the others for us to get anywhere.
Do you support the results of DeSantis and Abbott or Whitmer and Cuomo? Do you support draconian lockdowns that destroy economies? Do you wear 5 masks?

The unanswered questions

:D

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Do you support the results of DeSantis and Abbott or Whitmer and Cuomo? Do you support draconian lockdowns that destroy economies? Do you wear 5 masks?

The unanswered questions

I support masking as necessary. I did support shutting down in the initial stages as our learning curve was beginning

I wear one mask, particularly when in close contact with persons I don't know and in situations where I may limit bringing additional risk to ailing family.

Is that ok?

Spamature

President

View attachment 62531

So you finally admit you Q-folk believe in magical cures and other virus conspiracy theories ? Well I guess that is a step up from believing the virus is a hoax as you, "follow the plan".

This will help:

"Administration of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine was paused last week after officials observed six blood clots out of the nearly 7 million doses that have been administered in the U.S."

Appears all young women. Wonder if they are on any form of birth control?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This will help:

It should be noted by everyone that 6 cases out of 7 million caused an incredibly conservative and rightfully so...reaction. Our officials are being carful as they should be.
Over half of the adult population has been vaccinated. Good job , Joe.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The unanswered questions

Who is wearing 5 masks...I'd bet Herman Cain wished he'd worn a mask....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 62531

You thought Biden would cure things? Nobody else did.

Biden has assigned about 4,000 federal troops and personnel to doing vaccines. He used the emergency appropriations legislation to ramp up production. He signed up Merck as another producer. He has opened federal vaccine centers.

While Trump acted like masks were silly and displayed such disrespect for his own experts and even brought in a freaking radiologist to speak for the pandemic team.

Joe has done a good job. I only wish people would continue to be careful while there is still a danger.

Mick

I support masking as necessary. I did support shutting down in the initial stages as our learning curve was beginning
That was a failure, no? The state that shut down the hardest are the state still struggling with this and which have the highest unemployment numbers.

I wear one mask, particularly when in close contact with persons I don't know and in situations where I may limit bringing additional risk to ailing family.

Is that ok?
I don't know. Is it? I don't really care what you choose to do but you seem to be questioning your OWN activities. Confidence down, huh? What was Fauci's latest guidance on masks? It's gone from zero to one to two to three?......LOL. You guys believe 50% of Covid positive patients will need hospitalization so you'll just drop in line anyway.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That was a failure, no? The state that shut down the hardest are the state still struggling with this and which have the highest unemployment numbers.

I don't know. Is it? I don't really care what you choose to do but you seem to be questioning your OWN activities. Confidence down, huh? What was Fauci's latest guidance on masks? It's gone from zero to one to two to three?......LOL. You guys believe 50% of Covid positive patients will need hospitalization so you'll just drop in line anyway.
I don't follow.. you needed to make all that stuff up eh?

I'm questioning nothing. My mom has had cancer this past year ..I help.. I wear a mask when there to prevent bringing a risk of covid till she's clear and can vaccinate. I really don't know what all that other dumb shit you wrote is meant to mean ...as though you think I believe it..

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I think we'll have a chance of attaining some sense of normalcy with a combination of the tools that are available namely vaccination, masking, testing, self-awareness and vigilance.
There certainly are a good chunk of individuals and businesses doing just that. Despite the orders coming out of some state capitols, lotta businesses and individuals are continuing with most of the same precautions as before and they're getting vaccinated. There is also a chunk of f**k everyone else anti-maskers and anti-vaxers and I think you and I both know who they are for the most part. The only question is how big their percentage of the adult population is and I think we will know that in 2-3 months.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There certainly are a good chunk of individuals and businesses doing just that. Despite the orders coming out of some state capitols, lotta businesses and individuals are continuing with most of the same precautions as before and they're getting vaccinated. There is also a chunk of f**k everyone else anti-maskers and anti-vaxers and I think you and I both know who they are for the most part. The only question is how big their percentage of the adult population is and I think we will know that in 2-3 months.
Simple question, after over a year why aren't ALL the anti-maskers already dead?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Simple question, after over a year why aren't ALL the anti-maskers already dead?
Not everyone who catches it dies from it. Some of those who do catch it but don't die from it, transmit it to others who do die from it. I don't wish anything bad on the anti-mask, anti-vaxers. I do wish for them to stay the f**k away from my family and business. I am staying the f**k away from them. I want nothing to do with them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not everyone who catches it dies from it. Some of those who do catch it but don't die from it, transmit it to others who do die from it. I don't wish anything bad on the anti-mask, anti-vaxers. I do wish for them to stay the f**k away from my family and business. I am staying the f**k away from them. I want nothing to do with them.
"catches" I'm sure you mean test Positive.......my 97 year old Dad tested Positive (according to hospital) back in January but never showed one sign of having COVID, home from hospital in 3 days.........how the fvck is that even possible?

Still going as if in his 50's................

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
"catches" I'm sure you mean test Positive.......my 97 year old Dad tested Positive (according to hospital) back in January but never showed one sign of having COVID, home from hospital in 3 days.........how the fvck is that even possible?

Still going as if in his 50's................
How is that possible? I'm not God or a doctor. I don't know. One of my 57 year old employees, with no pre-existing conditions, spent the last 2 months of her life with Covid-19 in the hospital and the last month of her life in ICU, sedated and on a ventilator. Count your blessings. It can all change in the blink of an eye.