• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pace of vaccinations is good.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
'You guys' was a clear reference to Biden voters. You fall in that bucket. Many or most of 'you guys' do believe that stuff. So, as I said, nothing was made up.

For what? You should at least cite something. Using facts that make Biden voters uncomfortable or distressed probably isn't a good reason on a politics board, no? Guys who constantly post lies or propaganda in place of facts are going to get called out. Shouldn't they? Guys who can't stop talking about Trump on threads that have nothing to do with Trump are going to get called out for their derailment and TDS. Shouldn't they? This isn't meant to be a summer of love. Politics can be very divisive as you know. Even the personal attacks on the moderation around here or the name calling has gone wayyyyy down as per my convos with SW and my agreeing.

I mean, I could start 7 or 8 threads in one day on basically the same topic (which was an entirely troll topic looking to bait people, btw) and spam the front page with them. No action on it until I went to the top. What purpose did that serve?

Calm down
I think maybe you're talking to the wrong guy. None of these things apply to me. So maybe you ought stop and think before blurting the stupidity.

Mick

The Right is always right
Enough with your linkless dishonest list.
Florida's 7 day average has been rising for a month and it is not on this list you post.

View attachment 62595

You and DeSantis are both liars.

You think this data came from me and DeSantis? It comes directly from the left wing New York Times who would do all it could to sully DeSantis' good name if it could.

Facts matter. Your false accusations do not.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It was 1.5 million on January 20th. Yesterday it was 1.8 million. And J&J paused? Realize there was no J&J in January and that distribution and development were just ramping up with the other just mere weeks after approval. Derp. Three months later when we are back to down to 2 vaccines we are almost back to where we were. Now what? Good job crediting another Trump warp speed vaccine, J&J, for being behind the modest increase, though. You should be grateful.

And it was NEVER close 5 million per day in any single day.....let alone a rolling average. You are the worst liar I have ever come across. You'll lie over anything no matter how outrageous or evil.

I can't decide what is dumber or more dishonest in this post. The fact you think a single person could deliver one vaccine every 10 minutes by THEMSELVES? The fact you think 4,000 troops are spending 10 hours a day, 7 days a week giving nothing vaccines? Hint: They are doing most of the work behind the scenes, days off, periods with less vaccine distribution, etc.
That was a one day spike. They'd been averaging a million or less the week before.
As of January 20th 2021 we had vaccinated about 13.5 million people, only 2 million with both doses.

We are now at 132 million people in 100 days of the Biden administration. 213 million doses. 78 million with both doses.

We were averaging 3 million per day as of April 3. On that day we hit 4.1 million vaccinations.

The C.D.C. typically reports data as of 6 a.m. each day. On March 13, the C.D.C. reported about 4.6 million new doses administered, including about 1.6 million doses that were reported after the 6 a.m. cutoff, resulting in a visible spike.

Yeah, calculations for the 4,000 federal personnel was a rough estimate. So call it 200,000 per day. The folks doing vaccines where I went were working 12 hour shifts.

Spamature

President
You think this data came from me and DeSantis? It comes directly from the left wing New York Times who would do all it could to sully DeSantis' good name if it could.

Facts matter. Your false accusations do not.
No.

I am saying DeSantis is a liar, and you are lying by omission. You now have states on your list even though the cases are falling and while we know they are rising in states not on your list.

Now you know what I said and why I said it.

Mick

That was a one day spike. They'd been averaging a million or less the week before.
As of January 20th 2021 we had vaccinated about 13.5 million people, only 2 million with both doses.
Right. We only had 2 vaccines that had only been out for a handful of weeks. You think vaccines and patients just magically appear at vaccine locations the day or week of approval by the millions? The LAST day was 1.5 million vaccines administered. Democrats claimed that have ANY vaccine at that point was impossible. Warp Speed was an amazing accomplishment by anyone who isn't insane or biased.

We are now at 132 million people in 100 days of the Biden administration. 213 million doses. 78 million with both doses.
Yes, nearly 5 months into the effort and using the hundreds of millions of doses Warp Speed made available for us.

We were averaging 3 million per day as of April 3. On that day we hit 4.1 million vaccinations.
Nowhere near the 5 million you said. Finally admitting your lie?

Yeah, calculations for the 4,000 federal personnel was a rough estimate. So call it 200,000 per day. The folks doing vaccines where I went were working 12 hour shifts.
It's still not 200,000 per day because there are things they are doing besides giving vaccines, there are unfilled appointments, days off, etc. Maybe 50,000-100,000 at most per day. So yesterday's got boosted from 1.8 million to 1.85 million. A drop in the bucket.

Mick

No.

I am saying DeSantis is a liar, and you are lying by omission. You now have states on your list even though the cases are falling and while we know they are rising in states not on your list.

Now you know what I said and why I said it.
DeSantis is lying about what? Didn't 60 minutes get busted for lying ABOUT DeSantis recently when they tried to sully his name? If you got to lie about someone lying it probably is not a good reflection on you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Right. We only had 2 vaccines that had only been out for a handful of weeks. You think vaccines and patients just magically appear at vaccine locations the day or week of approval by the millions? The LAST day was 1.5 million vaccines administered. Democrats claimed that have ANY vaccine at that point was impossible. Warp Speed was an amazing accomplishment by anyone who isn't insane or biased.

Yes, nearly 5 months into the effort and using the hundreds of millions of doses Warp Speed made available for us.

The C.D.C. typically reports data as of 6 a.m. each day. On March 13, the C.D.C. reported about 4.6 million new doses administered, including about 1.6 million doses that were reported after the 6 a.m. cutoff, resulting in a visible spike.

It's still not 200,000 per day because there are things they are doing besides giving vaccines, there are unfilled appointments, days off, etc. Maybe 50,000-100,000 at most per day. So yesterday's got boosted from 1.8 million to 1.85 million. A drop in the bucket.

Warp speed was the catalyst, 100% correct. And the rate of vaccines today rides on its coattails. The make-believe of instantly available doses by the millions is nothing but a bludgeon, and false

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
200M vaccines administered as of today. It's pretty easy to get an appointment here in the 4th largest city in the United States too.

Spamature

President
DeSantis is lying about what? Didn't 60 minutes get busted for lying ABOUT DeSantis recently when they tried to sully his name? If you got to lie about someone lying it probably is not a good reflection on you.
No lie. The state's total excessive death numbers exposes his ruse of reclassifying Covid-19 deaths and non Covid-19 deaths.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So two or three per hour...you betcha.
Warp speed encouraged on manufacturer by paying for their research...that was maderna. Merck got money as well, but they dropped out because their vaccine wasn't very good. Pfizer didn't take any money and started their research in February...before "Warp Speed" started in May of 2020.

Trump and Warp Speed deserve some credit....but not all.

Mick

No lie. The state's total excessive death numbers exposes his ruse of reclassifying Covid-19 deaths and non Covid-19 deaths.

Holy left winger speculation article. What is it with you people and lack of facts?

Jason Salemi, an epidemiologist at the University of South Florida in Tampa, said that while the research on missed deaths in Florida was unsurprising, the state probably ranks in the middle for missed deaths, which is an issue nationwide.
“Florida just doesn’t stand out as hiding something,” he said.

Conspiracy time in the left winger mind!

Mick

So two or three per hour...you betcha.
Yes. And even that might be a little much. Do you know all that is involved in screening patients, filling out paperwork, preparing the vaccine in the vial? Etc. etc. etc. You're clueless. One single person would provide little uptick beyond that.

Mick

New daily update on new cases:

1619034222073.png

Are some states ran by certain individuals flubbing up the efforts here?

Spamature

President
Holy left winger speculation article. What is it with you people and lack of facts?

Jason Salemi, an epidemiologist at the University of South Florida in Tampa, said that while the research on missed deaths in Florida was unsurprising, the state probably ranks in the middle for missed deaths, which is an issue nationwide.

That is speculation as an attempt to let him off the hook for lying about the cause of death.

Mick

That is speculation as an attempt to let him off the hook for lying about the cause of death.
So, brilliant one, you know more about the state of Covid reporting in Florida than an epidemiologist at University of South Florida who you say is only lying to help make you look stupid? Most sane and least conspiracy-riddled post of the day.

Spamature

President
So, brilliant one, you know more about the state of Covid reporting in Florida than an epidemiologist at University of South Florida who you say is only lying to help make you look stupid? Most sane and least conspiracy-riddled post of the day.
I did not say he was lying. So stop lying. I said it was speculation. Also, you said nothing about excessive deaths not matching up with reported Covid-19 deaths. Instead, you wave around the guy's credentials as a distraction from the matter at hand.

ONE MORE TIME

Conclusions. Total deaths are significantly higher than historical trends in Florida even when accounting for COVID-19–related deaths. The impact of COVID-19 on mortality is significantly greater than the official COVID-19 data suggest.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. And even that might be a little much. Do you know all that is involved in screening patients, filling out paperwork, preparing the vaccine in the vial? Etc. etc. etc. You're clueless. One single person would provide little uptick beyond that.
Have you had yours yet? I've had both of mine...the PA doing my second shot said he'd done about 10 per hour...There was one person checking people in for appointments and I just followed the lines on the floor to a cubicle where I got my shot and went to a room to wait 15 minutes. There was one nurse there, watching for anyone having side effects...probably 30 people at a time waiting the 15 m.

Paperwork was online, I filled it out when I got my appointments. It was the most organized thing I ever saw...two minutes from the time I walked into the hospital to the time I got my shot.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Researchers at the CDC found that up to 22,861 people more than normal may have died between Jan. 1 and Oct. 3 — 8,000 above the official COVID-19 tally at that time.