• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Palin stabs the party in the back.

Spamature

President
Palin is spitting in the face of the party and the man that made her a national figure. Proving once again the monsters you create eventually turn on you.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
The far Left's fascination with Sarah Palin not only astounds me, but has made Sarah Palin a very rich and popular woman!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Palin is spitting in the face of the party and the man that made her a national figure. Proving once again the monsters you create eventually turn on you.

I just watched her "speech" when endorsing Trump.

I had almost forgotten her sing-song, fingernails-across-the-chalkboard, gobbledegook.

;-)

Spamature

President
The far Left's fascination with Sarah Palin not only astounds me, but has made Sarah Palin a very rich and popular woman!

Ah right, rich Sarah endorses rich Donald.

The O'Jays had another not too flattering tune along those lines.

In fact it was somebody's theme song.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Ah right, rich Sarah endorses rich Donald.

The O'Jays had another not too flattering tune along those lines.

In fact it was somebody's theme song.

Donald got rich fleecing real estate investors. Sarah got rich off the angst of the Left Wingers....which is much, much funnier.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Not at funny as seeing the Left Wingers have a conniption every time she opens her mouth. [Unwelcome language removed] hilarious!!!

That is such utterly bizarre jive.

"The left" doesn't say a word about her except when she injects herself into the news, and then you complain that we ridicule her when she does it. Sane people are supposed to do what - ignore the raging dingbat who the GOP nominated to be VP?

I must say, though, I do appreciate you posting pics of her bodacious ta-ta's.

;-)

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
That is such utterly bizarre jive.

"The left" doesn't say a word about her except when she injects herself into the news, and then you complain that we ridicule her when she does it. Sane people are supposed to do what - ignore the raging dingbat who the GOP nominated to be VP?

I must say, though, I do appreciate you posting pics of her bodacious ta-ta's.

;-)
Are you saying the RW political machine is starting all these threads about Sarah and Donald? ROFL

Bugsy McGurk

President
Are you saying the RW political machine is starting all these threads about Sarah and Donald? ROFL
Nope. You haters are embarrassed by her. We do love to ridicule her and the GOP's connection to her.

But it's the GOP machine that puts her on Fox Noise and keeps her in the headlines. Along with her own PR machine, of course.

She pops up her head, and we laugh.

Life is good.

;-)

Spamature

President
Donald got rich fleecing real estate investors. Sarah got rich off the angst of the Left Wingers....which is much, much funnier.
Let's not pretend Sarah didn't do a bit of fleecing of right wingers to make her millions.
How do they sleep at night, you say ?

Probably on a pile of money with pillows stuffed with the broken dreams of the of the suckers who believed in them.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why would I be embarrassed about her? Are you lying again or just seeing things?

You're clearly embarrassed by her. If you weren't you would be posting about her, proudly crowing about her endorsement of Trump. As it is, you whine about libs posting about her. You would never do that if you weren't embarrassed by her.

Do you claim to be proud of her?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Let's not pretend Sarah didn't do a bit of fleecing of right wingers to make her millions.
How do they sleep at night, you say ?

Probably on a pile of money with pillows made from the broken dreams of the of the suckers who believed in them.
No doubt much of her riches come form RWers, but she'd be nowhere as popular if it wasn't for people like you having a shit fit over her.

For that matter, half of Donald's popularity among the Right is his affect on the Left. How many dozens of "Trumpzilla" threads have you started?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You're clearly embarrassed by her. If you weren't you would be posting about her, proudly crowing about her endorsement of Trump. As it is, you whine about libs posting about her. You would never do that if you weren't embarrassed by her.

Do you claim to be proud of her?
Project away. The fact remains this thread and dozens like it were started and sustained by Left Wingers crapping their pants over Sarah Palin and Donald Trump.