• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Pandemic of the unvaccinated?" Not anymore...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
In a startling revelation, a Washington Post analysis has found that more vaccinated people are now dying of the Covid disease and 58 per cent of coronavirus deaths in August in the US "were people who were vaccinated or boosted".

For the first time since the beginning of the pandemic in early 2020, a majority of Americans dying from Covid were at least partially vaccinated, according to the new analysis of federal and state data.

"In September 2021, vaccinated people made up just 23 per cent of coronavirus fatalities. In January and February this year, it was up to 42 per cent," the report mentioned.

I know those on the left will be all like "if they kept up with all the boosters this wouldn't be happening." But as soon as they do, they need to address this:

children's hospital tents - Search (bing.com)

All these sick kids (and young adults) aren't happening in a vacuum.

350K Excess Deaths in US So Far in 2022 - Why So High? (adversereactionreport.com)

Looks like you take your chances either way - stay healthy, eat right, take relevant supplements and push yourself relentlessly every day, and you'll be fine either way. Bottom line, this is a personal decision and should not be subject to the petty authoritarianism rampant on the left.

Of course, don't expect any lefties to step up and admit they were wrong from the get go and Sweden had the right response to Covid:

Sweden Wins! Country That Refused Lockdown and Kept Schools Open Has Lowest Pandemic Mortality in the World – The Daily Sceptic

This is precisely why the left is so invested in censorship - the facts on pretty much every policy blow their agenda up...

Boltlady

Mayor
Hey, I like to think I’m compassionate, but how hard do you want me to argue for wingers to get vaccinated?

;-)
I thought you've indicated that you're a liberal. If so then saying you're compassionate is an oxymoron. The border situation has caused untold thousands of deaths (some horrific), from people trying to get here, too many getting here that allows too many criminals, far too many drugs that are killing young people, diseases coming in because there isn't enough ways to check for them and so many more ways.

Of course there are many more examples of the liberal philosophies that cause lives to be lost. Oh and don't forget those who will be freezing to death soon because heating methods will be scarce and more expensive than they can afford.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Hey, I like to think I’m compassionate, but how hard do you want me to argue for wingers to get vaccinated?

;-)
Don't make me laugh. You don't want to "argue" for it - you want to MANDATE it. Like all good (big L) Liberals you don't give two sh*ts about the welfare of anyone. All you care about is cramming authoritarianism down everyone's throats.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I thought you've indicated that you're a liberal. If so then saying you're compassionate is an oxymoron. The border situation has caused untold thousands of deaths (some horrific), from people trying to get here, too many getting here that allows too many criminals, far too many drugs that are killing young people, diseases coming in because there isn't enough ways to check for them and so many more ways.

Of course there are many more examples of the liberal philosophies that cause lives to be lost. Oh and don't forget those who will be freezing to death soon because heating methods will be scarce and more expensive than they can afford.
This one is down at the border spewing random non sequiturs. Like most wingers, he/she can’t focus on an issue. Their minds have been destroyed. And they don’t even know it.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Another fine example of Darwinism at work - wingers arguing against vaccinations.
Don't forget winger math -

78% (probably a bit higher) of Americans are vaccinated and according to OP's post 58% of new cases are hitting vaccinated people. The 22% of unvaccinated Americans are getting 42% of the new infections. A far higher percentage of the unvaccinated are getting sick.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don't make me laugh. You don't want to "argue" for it - you want to MANDATE it. Like all good (big L) Liberals you don't give two sh*ts about the welfare of anyone. All you care about is cramming authoritarianism down everyone's throats.
and destroy Democracy
leftist goal