• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PA's Transgender Health Secretary snaps...

EatTheRich

President
No, it doesn't. And your lack of understanding of brain chemistry does not give you the expertise to claim that a brain is male or female, or if their situation isn't a case of childhood trauma.

Look, I don't care if people want to play male or female. I know a lot of gay people and there for a while I actually ran around in the drag circuit, I have a friend who is into it. How people live their lives are none of my concern. My concern is when they try and force me to play along.
Fair enough, I don’t know why people are trans and it may not be the same for everyone. And I am not an expert on brain chemistry. However, my understanding is that those who are experts see male and female patterns of brain activity, and that trans women show female patterns. Which says that they are not “playing” female but are female at some fundamental biological level.

Colorforms

Senator
Fair enough, I don’t know why people are trans and it may not be the same for everyone. And I am not an expert on brain chemistry. However, my understanding is that those who are experts see male and female patterns of brain activity, and that trans women show female patterns. Which says that they are not “playing” female but are female at some fundamental biological level.
They are very much playing female. Like I said, I don't care if they want to. But they have to be convincing enough for society to want to recognize them as female. I can respect drag queens, at least they know they are male or female. These people who expect the rest of the world to conform to their world view, like you, are the true danger.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
No matter what surgeries or hormones these people take, men do not have Ovaries or a Uterus, women do not produce sperm. 2 sexes are needed to procreate. Let them think they are men or women. Their dreams and wishes will not lead to adding to their population. That can only been done by trying to influence someone else's children.

Colorforms

Senator
No matter what surgeries or hormones these people take, men do not have Ovaries or a Uterus, women do not produce sperm. 2 sexes are needed to procreate. Let them think they are men or women. Their dreams and wishes will not lead to adding to their population. That can only been done by trying to influence someone else's children.
Indoctrination is the left's most powerful tool.

EatTheRich

President
Wrong.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Wrong.
No Thanks. There is no man who can truly become a woman, no matter what surgeries, hormones etc they take or do. All they are doing is becoming abominations.

EatTheRich

President
No Thanks. There is no man who can truly become a woman, no matter what surgeries, hormones etc they take or do. All they are doing is becoming abominations.
The issue is not one of men becoming women, but of women altering their external appearance to match their gender.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
That’s about chromosomal sex. Which is biological. Gender is something different, something cultural. Chromosomal sex also doesn’t always match sex as determined by genital development, secondary sex characteristics, brain sex, hormonal sex, or any number of other physical features.
that is the stupidest justification for mental ilness I have ever seen.

EatTheRich

President
Do they tell the transabled the same? Cut off your arm? Blind your eyes? Break your back? They just added cut your dick off to that list? Because that is how you treat mental illness?

Bullshit ETR.
No, because they are not analogous. One is an expression of wanting to be damaged, and one is an expression of wanting to be made whole.

No, because they are not analogous. One is an expression of wanting to be damaged, and one is an expression of wanting to be made whole.
They are most certainly analogous. They are in fact the same pathology that the sufferers claim they were born with (for as long as they can remember). You know who else tells us they were born this way? Gay people.

It is a certainty that the mental illness of all three must be addressed clinically and dealt with with talk therapy like addicts must. It is likely that all three are compulsory in nature just like say alcoholics. They need Trans-anon chapters across the country.