• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PA's Transgender Health Secretary snaps...

Actually, your response then was the polar opposite (while mine, respecting the dignity of the individual, was the same).

But then I guess Ann Coulter never did anything horrible like provide the public with accurate medical information.
I don't know what point you're trying to make. I've always been consistent here in accurately identifying the left's racism, homophobia, and intolerance. There's certainly no lack of examples, edited

EatTheRich

President
I don't know what point you're trying to make. I've always been consistent here in accurately identifying the left's racism, homophobia, and intolerance. There's certainly no lack of examples, edited
While the much more frequent racism, homophobia, and intolerance on the right you heartily approve and give reacharounds to the perpetrators

EatTheRich

President
Minneapolis has a Democrat mayor, a Democrat police chief (who's black, btw) and the state has a Democrat governor.

You people WANT this to happen, it's not an accident and it's not an exception.
I’m not a Democrat. If you context that view, please provide documentation to the contrary or acknowledge that you were not making a factual statement, as per PJ’s rules.

The system is rotten from the head straight down.

I assumed your comment on ice was about Glacier Park since NO ONE was saying both polar ice caps would melt by 2020.
You said all the ice melted. I assumed you meant the sea ice in the arctic because it wasn't the ice in Greenland or the Antarctic. Regardless Florida isn't feet under water as was predicted by YOUR high priests of science.
I guess you slept through Hurricane Andrew, Hurricane Irma, etc.?
Ordinary storms, I'm not feet under water, and there was a decade where...

1590810030084.png
That you base your conclusions on things like Al Gore movies demonstrates that your approach is extremely unscientific.
ha ha ha.. Now that was moronic of you to say. ha ha

It could take ten years of study to become minimally proficient at a single scientific area of specialization. If neither you nor I have put in the leg work to do so, we should not presume to (without evidence of any kind) challenge a theory that is straightforward (based in simple physics we can both understand) and has a track record of making extremely accurate forecasts (like greenhouse warming).
I'm wrong. This is the most moronic thing you could say. It is precisely the fact that the greenhouse forecasts have not been accurate that we are here talking about.

EatTheRich

President
You said all the ice melted. I assumed you meant the sea ice in the arctic because it wasn't the ice in Greenland or the Antarctic. Regardless Florida isn't feet under water as was predicted by YOUR high priests of science.

Ordinary storms, I'm not feet under water, and there was a decade where...

View attachment 52435

ha ha ha.. Now that was moronic of you to say. ha ha

I'm wrong. This is the most moronic thing you could say. It is precisely the fact that the greenhouse forecasts have not been accurate that we are here talking about.
But they have been very accurate. Projections of temperature rise have been almost spot on. Projections of sea level rise have slightly underestimated the amount the seas would actually rise (regardless of what you were told the “high priests of science promised” or whatever).

If they are ordinary storms, how come Florida didn’t get storms like that in the past?
1920s: 1 category 1
1930s: 1 category 2
1940s: no hurricanes
1950s: no hurricanes
1960s: no hurricanes
1970s: 1 category 2
1980s: no hurricanes
1990s: 1 category 5
2000s: 1 category 3, 1 category 1
2010s: 1 category 5, 1 category 4, 1 category 3

But they have been very accurate. Projections of temperature rise have been almost spot on. Projections of sea level rise have slightly underestimated the amount the seas would actually rise (regardless of what you were told the “high priests of science promised” or whatever).

If they are ordinary storms, how come Florida didn’t get storms like that in the past?
1920s: 1 category 1
1930s: 1 category 2
1940s: no hurricanes
1950s: no hurricanes
1960s: no hurricanes
1970s: 1 category 2
1980s: no hurricanes
1990s: 1 category 5
2000s: 1 category 3, 1 category 1
2010s: 1 category 5, 1 category 4, 1 category 3
You're just blowing into the wind hurricane. ;0)