• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Passing Time

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Saturday, my second granddaughter turned 15. I took a picture to commemorate the event.

At two years old:

Cami in GP's hat 1.jpg

At 15 years old:

Cami in GP's hat 2.jpg

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Beautiful young lady Jack,

ORR
She's very special, to all of us. We almost lost her when she was a baby. She had a severe acid-reflux issue that, had it not been for my daughter waking up in the middle of the night and checking on her one time, she might have died. After that, she spent her first year on a monitor at night when she slept.

She's very smart, but she often says really goofy stuff. We call her enchanted because of that. She's an honor roll student.

She's very special, to all of us. We almost lost her when she was a baby. She had a severe acid-reflux issue that, had it not been for my daughter waking up in the middle of the night and checking on her one time, she might have died. After that, she spent her first year on a monitor at night when she slept.

She's very smart, but she often says really goofy stuff. We call her enchanted because of that. She's an honor roll student.
Couldn't ask for a better child, I am glad she was able to overcome her disability and hope she brings many years of joy to your family. Granddaughters are a special gift, I have four.

ORR

Judy1

Mayor
Lovely Granddaughter, Jack. Doesn't it just blow your mind how quickly the time goes? My granddaughter will be 2 years old next month, and it seems like just yesterday my daughter was that age. Enjoy it, they grow so fast!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Lovely Granddaughter, Jack. Doesn't it just blow your mind how quickly the time goes? My granddaughter will be 2 years old next month, and it seems like just yesterday my daughter was that age. Enjoy it, they grow so fast!
It's both sad and wonderful. Watching them grow up is what life is all about; but I tend to treat them like they are still children. My first granddaughter is now 19 and driving my car. I have to let her drive every time she and I go somewhere....scares the hell out of me. It seems like only yesterday I was pushing her around in her stroller. Now she's pushing me around in mine.