• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pat Sajak weighs in on Dem debates

llovejim

Current Champion
I know when Scott Baio is busy, most trump voters turn to Pat Sajak for their political thoughts and direction. but what do you expect a clod like Sajak to say? TV Game Show Hosts have to stick together, especially when it is hot and humid.

llovejim

Current Champion
When you lose Joe Scarborough of MSNBC, you know it was a clown show :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
a former republican? not really the best source. when you are a fox believing, trump believing drain clog who believes you are a woman smart enough to be a democrat, that is when you know you have a real clown.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
a former republican? not really the best source. when you are a fox believing, trump believing drain clog who believes you are a woman smart enough to be a democrat, that is when you know you have a real clown.
Right. I should use use your 'republican dirty tricks' web page. Thats just so unbiased !

You are obsessed with Fox. No one mentioned Fox. :eek::eek::eek:

D-HzD2UUwAc7HMv.jpg-large.jpeg

llovejim

Current Champion
Right. I should use use your 'republican dirty tricks' web page. Thats just so unbiased !

You are obsessed with Fox. No one mentioned Fox. :eek::eek::eek:

View attachment 43560
we already have that....it is called an emergency room. no emergency room or any doctor can refuse to help indigent or even illegal citizens who need medical care. i think if you check with Jesus, he would have raised his hand as well. are you saying we should let a latino looking person die on the street, unless we know for sure he is not illegal? is that what you would raise your hand for?

Matthew 25:35-40
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
we already have that....it is called an emergency room. no emergency room or any doctor can refuse to help indigent or even illegal citizens who need medical care. i think if you check with Jesus, he would have raised his hand as well. are you saying we should let a latino looking person die on the street, unless we know for sure he is not illegal? is that what you would raise your hand for?

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Wrong Post. And you want Christianity into Politics ? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

P.S. Jesus was an individual speaking to individuals. Not a Government taking others $ to give to others.

D

Deleted member 21794

I know when Scott Baio is busy, most trump voters turn to Pat Sajak for their political thoughts and direction. but what do you expect a clod like Sajak to say? TV Game Show Hosts have to stick together, especially when it is hot and humid.
You know that? Prove it.

D

Deleted member 21794

So when you cite Fox as a source, you don't believe them? That seems very strange to cite a source to prove your argument, then turn around and ridicule people who believe them. Wouldn't that include YOU?

D

Deleted member 21794

prove it isn't. GO!
Ummm.... no. You made the assertion. Prove it. Using your logic, I could simply say you rape little girls and it is up to you disprove it. But I won't say it. Hopefully, even you will understand your logical fallacy, learn from it and correct it to reflect reality.

llovejim

Current Champion
Wrong Post. And you want Christianity into Politics ? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

P.S. Jesus was an individual speaking to individuals. Not a Government taking others $ to give to others.
only to cold blooded bigots who do not believe jesus would want any government, as well as any individual, to help the least among us. why do you try to be so ignorant of what Jesus said? do you feel like maybe you might go to hell for ignoring what he said so clearly, how he lived his life, that you can lie and say jesus would be cool with the government making no effort to help the poor, the sick, the elderly, or their children? what is wrong with you to lie so much and ignore the teachings of Jesus to try and match your sick greedy political views?

llovejim

Current Champion
So when you cite Fox as a source, you don't believe them? That seems very strange to cite a source to prove your argument, then turn around and ridicule people who believe them. Wouldn't that include YOU?
try to think- i use fox when they occasionally tell the truth because i know most ignorant trump voters will be more inclined to believe it when someone who can read explains it to them. like you, for example.

D

Deleted member 21794

try to think- i use fox when they occasionally tell the truth because i know most ignorant trump voters will be more inclined to believe it when someone who can read explains it to them. like you, for example.
You consume far more of Fox News than I do. They are just another propaganda outlet like any other organization. I'm not sure why you think I'd believe otherwise.

What a bizarre comment to make. It appears you just post standard rants without consideration as to whether they apply to the people you are knee-jerking to.

llovejim

Current Champion
Ummm.... no. You made the assertion. Prove it. Using your logic, I could simply say you rape little girls and it is up to you disprove it. But I won't say it. Hopefully, even you will understand your logical fallacy, learn from it and correct it to reflect reality.
no, my logic stands on its own merits. if trump voters did not rely on scott baio, there would never be any trump voter memes about anything scott baio has said and he would not be considered some sort of political pundit and appear on Fox Channel. and we all know tv game show hosts stick together if it is hot and humid....

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5553820565001/#sp=show-clips

trump scott.png

trump scott1.png

D

Deleted member 21794

Who's "you"? Individuals or governments?

D

Deleted member 21794

no, my logic stands on its own merits. if trump voters did not rely on scott baio, there would never be any trump voter memes about anything scott baio has said and he would not be considered some sort of political pundit and appear on Fox Channel. and we all know tv game show hosts stick together if it is hot and humid....

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5553820565001/#sp=show-clips

View attachment 43562

View attachment 43563
Clearly you didn't understand my statement. I'll gladly dumb it down for you. Prove that the reason people posting Pat Sajak quotes or memes is because Scott Baio was busy.

llovejim

Current Champion
hate to break this to you but governments are made up of people who vote on how best to spend other people's money they have collected as mandated by the Constitution. when the government spends money to provide for the poor, to help the sick, to aid the elderly, and their children, it is people doing it, as a village, because as we all know, it takes a village. all societies that lasted provided for sick and aged and hungry members, collectively, not just by random acts of kindness. are you really this determined to prove how little you know about Jesus and about how the government works you want to parse what Jesus said about helping the least among us to mean he only meant each individual and he would never want a government funding of such good work? why would even a dumbassss trump voter claim something that stupid?

D

Deleted member 21794

hate to break this to you but governments are made up of people who vote on how best to spend other people's money they have collected as mandated by the Constitution. when the government spends money to provide for the poor, to help the sick, to aid the elderly, and their children, it is people doing it, as a village, because as we all know, it takes a village. all societies that lasted provided for sick and aged and hungry members, collectively, not just by random acts of kindness. are you really this determined to prove how little you know about Jesus and about how the government works you want to parse what Jesus said about helping the least among us to mean he only meant each individual and he would never want a government funding of such good work? why would even a dumbassss trump voter claim something that stupid?

This is an important lesson for you to learn, so pay close attention.

Jesus was about the individual changing their behavior and VOLUNTARILY changing their hearts and minds to become more giving and loving. That's why you're unable to produce a single passage of Jesus ever promoting any government policy.

By the way, are you a Christian?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
only to cold blooded bigots who do not believe jesus would want any government, as well as any individual, to help the least among us. why do you try to be so ignorant of what Jesus said? do you feel like maybe you might go to hell for ignoring what he said so clearly, how he lived his life, that you can lie and say jesus would be cool with the government making no effort to help the poor, the sick, the elderly, or their children? what is wrong with you to lie so much and ignore the teachings of Jesus to try and match your sick greedy political views?
So you want a Christian Government. Better talk to the Muslims, and others about that.

So You believe Jesus would be for Governments to force (which Jesus was against force) people into charity by taking your money. And giving it. Where did he say that?

When Jesus told people to be charitable, was he telling them to pay higher taxes and let the Romans take care of it? He wasn’t, right?

Your soul belongs to you and you alone. Not the govt. The Government. Why do you entrust your soul to government? wt4gtTb.jpg