• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

pathetic

anytime one goes on the PJ board and there is always somebody crying about taxes , small portion of which goes to needy and sick.
Or somebody crying about oppression of the white race.
What a clownish degenerative effect the last 30 years of Goebbelsian BS caused once proud con party to turn into Maoist abomination?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
America is turning into a nation of old grumpy geezers that only think of themselves, along with a large population that would rather watch reality TV and buy expensive tennis shoes

Spamature

President
anytime one goes on the PJ board and there is always somebody crying about taxes , small portion of which goes to needy and sick.
What a clownish degenerative effect the last 30 years of Goebbelsian BS caused once proud con party to turn into Maoist abomination?

Re education camps on wheels
You got to hand it to them. Brainwashing them through car radios while they're trapped in their daily commutes was an ingenious plan. Five days a week and then Faux Noise in the evenings and on week ends.

Of course they nearly doomed the nation. But it is one hell of an operation.

America is turning into a nation of old grumpy geezers that only think of themselves, along with a large population that would rather watch reality TV and buy expensive tennis shoes
and you'd think the propaganda only works in closed totalitarian regimes , with highly controlled source of info.
Modern American retardation on the right proved that propaganda can be just as effective even in Democratic society, as long as it is masterful , skillful brainwashing of a one team' fans club, no matter what ,they still will be the the Bengals fans.
At least Chinese, Koreans and Russians have an excuse, they did not have free information and had to rely on the only one source.

Bo-4

Senator
Indeed. Sometimes i wonder why we bother. It isn't as if our attempts to educate them are making them any smarter.

Re education camps on wheels
You got to hand it to them. Brainwashing them through car radios while they're trapped in their daily commutes was an ingenious plan. Five days a week and then Faux Noise in the evenings and on week ends.

Of course they nearly doomed the nation. But it is one hell of an operation.
wow, check my response to saladin.
We pinpoint the obvious problem at almost the same time.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Yuri,

Yes, liberals are pathetic in their hyperbole. Very good post indeed.

D

Doc

And then, there are all of the idiots who proclaim that to hold Conservative views, one is, in fact, the modern equivalent of a NAZI!

That, the belief Working Americans ought to hold on to their OWN money, is the equivalent of GREED. (HOWEVER, the act of seeking Government Largesse, as paid for by OTHER PEOPLE, has nothing remotely akin to GREED, attached...)

That ALL Abortions should be legal, and, paid for by Taxpayers, if the patient can not afford it, BUT....law abiding, tax paying citizens should have their Second Amendment rights severely limited.

That disagreeing with the Dalai-Bama, is the equivalent of soft racism.

Mr. Yuri,

Yes, liberals are pathetic in their hyperbole. Very good post indeed.
no wonder US getting behind now in the world, we have engineers , who call an observable everyday fact a hyperbole.
Chinese are lucky that we self destruct ourselves with raising the generation of self hating ignorant half-professionals

And then, there are all of the idiots who proclaim that to hold Conservative views, one is, in fact, the modern equivalent of a NAZI!

That, the belief Working Americans ought to hold on to their OWN money, is the equivalent of GREED. (HOWEVER, the act of seeking Government Largesse, as paid for by OTHER PEOPLE, has nothing remotely akin to GREED, attached...)

That ALL Abortions should be legal, and, paid for by Taxpayers, if the patient can not afford it, BUT....law abiding, tax paying citizens should have their Second Amendment rights severely limited.

who are those?

IrishOne

Mayor
Don't you ever have any original thoughts? Yawn.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
People have always cried about taxes. They are too high on many things. Including your income.

And I don't see anyone
ing about 'oppression' of the white race here, unless it's tongue in cheek.

What I do see is an awful lot of liberal hyperbole.

Your tp is a sterling example of that.

People have always cried about taxes. They are too high on many things. Including your income.

And I don't see anyone
ing about 'oppression' of the white race here, unless it's tongue in cheek.

What I do see is an awful lot of liberal hyperbole.

Your tp is a sterling example of that.
always? Don't know, i normally do crying on April 15th and that's it. The rest of the year I just try to enjoy life and make money
But RW babies are crying every frigging day....