• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pelosi = 2-bit political hack

Days

Commentator
You could not choose a better life experience than what Ben Carson lived to bring insight and vision into HUD. Nancy Pelosi is just another politician playing politics... I would ignore whatever she said, who cares? It's just Nancy Pelosi.

Jen

Senator
You could not choose a better life experience than what Ben Carson lived to bring insight and vision into HUD. Nancy Pelosi is just another politician playing politics... I would ignore whatever she said, who cares? It's just Nancy Pelosi.
She has already started showing how senile she is.
What a loser.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Carson is a fundamentalist nut job and a con man....Read up on his fake biography....Raised in Housing projects?...Full scholarship to West Point?...His sleazy ties to "manatech"...He is completely unqualified to the head of HUD...The guy is a joke

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Carson is a fundamentalist nut job and a con man....Read up on his fake biography....Raised in Housing projects?...Full scholarship to West Point?...His sleazy ties to "manatech"...He is completely unqualified to the head of HUD...The guy is a joke
No, what is a joke, is a supporter of the clowns who have driven this country into a cesspool of overwhelming debt, weakness, violence and fiscal irresponsible, calling a brilliant and capable man unqualified.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No, what is a joke, is a supporter of the clowns who have driven this country into a cesspool of overwhelming debt, weakness, violence and fiscal irresponsible, calling a brilliant and capable man unqualified.

I would love someone to actually explain why Carson's experience in the health fields is a good match for the HUD position.

My other question is: Who is he to stand in judgment of Pelosi's qualifications?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I would love someone to actually explain why Carson's experience in the health fields is a good match for the HUD position.

My other question is: Who is he to stand in judgment of Pelosi's qualifications?
Read his book, One Nation, and you'll know why. I read it and that's how I know.
Pelosi is her own worst enemy. Anyone can judge her qualifications just by watching her and listening to her.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Read his book, One Nation, and you'll know why. I read it and that's how I know.
Pelosi is her own worst enemy. Anyone can judge her qualifications just by watching her and listening to her.
No. I want someone to explain it to me. You're a wordsmith, so I believe you have the capability of using your words to explain the question I asked of you.

Anyone...can judge anyone.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
No. I want someone to explain it to me. You're a wordsmith, so I believe you have the capability of using your words to explain the question I asked of you.

Anyone...can judge anyone.
I learned a long time ago that trying to talk sense to Liberals is a waste of time. I really don't care what you think of Ben Carson. I love the guy and think he is extremely qualified for the position to which he has been appointed. If you really want to learn more about him, the information is out there; go find it. If you're just f**king with me then I didn't fall for it.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I learned a long time ago that trying to talk sense to Liberals is a waste of time. I really don't care what you think of Ben Carson. I love the guy and think he is extremely qualified for the position to which he has been appointed. If you really want to learn more about him, the information is out there; go find it. If you're just f**king with me then I didn't fall for it.
That's just sad. This is a forum...a place for exchanging ideas...and you can't elucidate why you believe Carson a good choice to head up HUD.

Remember...I'm from Maryland. I've known about Ben Carson for a long time.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
That's just sad. This is a forum...a place for exchanging ideas...and you can't elucidate why you believe Carson a good choice to head up HUD.

Remember...I'm from Maryland. I've known about Ben Carson for a long time.
When you explain to me why you think Nancy Pelosi is not a f**king psycho, I will explain why I think Ben Carson is capable and is a good choice to run HUD.

Last edited:

Carson isn't making the judgement on Pelosi, that was David Clark. I realize all black men probably look the same to you, but they are two different people.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
When you explain to me why you think Nancy Pelosi is not a f**king psycho, I will explain why I think Ben Carson is capable and is a good choice to run HUD.
What a very strange request.

Why are you so hesitant to engage? I thought we were going to get a nice Jack Dallas.

It would be this easy.

Ben Carson has had a long distinguished career in the medical field. His childhood was a tad rough, a broken home, a few moves back and forth between Detroit and Boston and the occasional reliance on food stamps. He persevered and through hard work, become the world's leading neurosurgeon and headed up that department at world renowned Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.

That is why, today, I offer my support for Dr. Carson to be A: Surgeon General of the United States or B: Secretary of Health and Human Services. His medical expertise will serve the nation well.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Why are you so hesitant to engage? I thought we were going to get a nice Jack Dallas.

It would be this easy.

Ben Carson has had a long distinguished career in the medical field. His childhood was a tad rough, a broken home, a few moves back and forth between Detroit and Boston and the occasional reliance on food stamps. He persevered and through hard work, become the world's leading neurosurgeon and headed up that department at world renowned Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.

That is why, today, I offer my support for Dr. Carson to be A: Surgeon General of the United States or B: Secretary of Health and Human Services. His medical expertise will serve the nation well.
I am being nice. I made a rude post to you that was intended for Bugsy and, when I realized my mistake, I apologized and explained it to you.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I am being nice. I made a rude post to you that was intended for Bugsy and, when I realized my mistake, I apologized and explained it to you.
You see an apology in there???

That post was not to you, it was to Bugsy. But the point I made is valid. Liberals answered any and all criticism of Obama with accusations of racism. I am merely following that format. If it be valid to assume that any criticism of Obama is only made because he is black then is it not fair to level the same charge at Liberal criticism of black Conservatives?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You see an apology in there???

That post was not to you, it was to Bugsy. But the point I made is valid. Liberals answered any and all criticism of Obama with accusations of racism. I am merely following that format. If it be valid to assume that any criticism of Obama is only made because he is black then is it not fair to level the same charge at Liberal criticism of black Conservatives?
Post # 114
Craig said:
Professor.. State Senator...and US Senator.

Your vile hate is misplaced.
My apology, Craig, I misread your post. I thought Bugsy posted it. I responded like I was responding to him.

Nevertheless, Carson is qualified for the job.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

It would be this easy.

Not so strange. Not any stranger than your asking me to explain why I think Carson is qualified for running HUD. Just explain why you think Pelosi is qualified for her job and I'll explain why I think Carson is qualified for his.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Not so strange. Not any stranger than your asking me to explain why I think Carson is qualified for running HUD. Just explain why you think Pelosi is qualified for her job and I'll explain why I think Carson is qualified for his.
That's just silly. All Pelosi did was question Carson's qualifications. I do too...to run HUD.

But...if all I need do is explain why Pelosi is qualified to be a rep...that's child's play.

So...Pelosi is a representative...and her district has reelected her in the 75% range her entire career. Hell...she doesn't even campaign.

As to her qualifications to be a Rep? OK. She grew up in a Baltimore political household and worked the streets for her Mayor father. She has a B.A. in political science and interned for a Maryland Senator, alongside Steny Hoyer.

Her husband is from San Francisco, so they moved there...and she became active, first in state, then in national party politics...and her brother in law served on the SF Board of Supervisors. She has been involved in politics her entire life and raised a family as well. I can't fault her qualifications to be a representative...and I don't think you can either.

That's history...and if you ask if I think the Dems should have kept her in leadership...I say no.

Now...sell me on why Ben Carson is qualified to run the Housing and Urban Development Agency...tasked with the following mission:

HUD's mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. HUD is working to strengthen the housing market to bolster the economy and protect consumers; meet the need for quality affordable rental homes; utilize housing as a platform for improving quality of life; build inclusive and sustainable communities free from discrimination, and transform the way HUD does business.

http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/about/mission