• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pelosi's San Francisco: Full of Feral Humans

Looks like your American experience has been full of racism. Given your fealty to the DNC, I can see why.

It's not everyone's experience, though.

America was founded upon racism; racism is as amercian as apple pie, baseball, corruption, pedophilia, child sex trafficking to the aristocracy, violence, ethnic cleansing and internments camps.

Which is once again why all "either" of your "two" parties and their foolish supporters can ever muster is fecklessly arguing that "one" party is "less" evil/racist/wtfever than the "other".

This is the totality of your existence here.

Why should anyone respect you?
Sheep Goosestepping Behind Chickenhawks

It's wimpy "defusers" like Dennis who turn people off and away from weakly puffing Conservative blowhards like Dennis and, thinking there is no other alternative, lead them on the crooked yellow-brick road that slants leftward into a whiz palace. We have to do the diametric opposite of what Liberals do, which for them would probably be to get the lazy punk a government check. I recommend the chain gang for vagrants.

Last edited:
America is racist, everything american is racist. Which is why all americans can do is point at other americans and say "my party is less racist than "your" party, and you must be in that "other" party if you ever refused to suck up to me personally on an anonymous chat board.
Only Inferior People Need to Believe the Races Are Equal

The race card is a Joker. Losers play it to make themselves feel like winners.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes, you people do that all the time, too. Ben Carson, Candace Owens, Herman Cain, and Condoleeza Rice being just a few of your more prominent targets.
Can you quote me or others on this forum? Or just lying to try and fit your narrative?