• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pelosi's San Francisco: Full of Feral Humans

The leadership of the Democrat Party has not only encouraged and condoned this sort of behavior, it has called for it. Watch any Maxine Waters speech............

I was so incensed and appalled at Hillary's "deplorables" shtick that I came up with one of my own, just turned it on Nancy and San Francisco.

It's really different.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Nope, slavery represents your ilk, along with the Nazis, the klan and every other white power movement. That’s why you only have a single black congressman. LMAO
Hiram Rhodes Revels Feb 23 1870...Nice to see you think showing up a hundred years late makes you think you are not who you are. Democratic please!

The fact that you view blacks as welfare checks instead of people is why minorities don’t vote R. Gross.
I can't think of anything more racist than a white leftist speaking for the entire "minority" community.

White leftists are the most racist people in America.

• Love
Reactions: Jen
What America Needs Is a FIST Amendment

What a wimp. Instead of "defusing" the situation, he should have had the scumbag arrested for threatening him, which is felonious assault. GOPers praise too many weaklings.

Besides, Dennis had the perfect right, even the duty, to knock that feral subhuman out. Why should women respect such a Sissy in a Suitcoat when he wouldn't silence the dirtbag who had been harassing them?

What America Needs Is a FIST Amendment

What a wimp. Instead of "defusing" the situation, he should have had the scumbag arrested for threatening him, which is felonious assault. GOPers praise too many weaklings.

Besides, Dennis had the perfect right, even the duty, to knock that feral subhuman out. Why should women respect such a Sissy in a Suitcoat when he wouldn't silence the dirtbag who had been harassing them?
Why should anyone respect you?

Ah, the perfect DNC-funded response: Our support for the KKK isn't a "real discussion".

LOL

America is racist, everything american is racist. Which is why all americans can do is point at other americans and say "my party is less racist than "your" party, and you must be in that "other" party if you ever refused to suck up to me personally on an anonymous chat board.

America is racist, everything american is racist. Which is why all americans can do is point at other americans and say "my party is less racist than "your" party, and you must be in that "other" party if you ever refused to suck up to me personally on an anonymous chat board.
Looks like your American experience has been full of racism. Given your fealty to the DNC, I can see why.

It's not everyone's experience, though.