• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

People with extremist views less able to do complex mental tasks, research suggests

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

FakeName

Governor

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Makes sense to me.

Some people are scientists or software engineers, some people are farmers or evangelical preachers........

Yes, Sensible Don is a Farmer and you must hate Blacks that work:

Head of Black farmers group was "concerned" about Biden's USDA pick (msn.com)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

Makes sense to me.

Some people are scientists or software engineers, some people are farmers or evangelical preachers........

It's very true. Higher education tends to be liberal type thinkers. Most of the bottom feeding jobs like farmers and others go along with the inbreeding found on the right.

FakeName

Governor
It's very true. Higher education tends to be liberal type thinkers. Most of the bottom feeding jobs like farmers and others go along with the inbreeding found on the right.
I think it is that the more you learn the less you can tolerate conservative contradictory beliefs, as a result the more education one gets the less likely they are to be a conservative or a Trumper.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I think it is that the more you learn the less you can tolerate conservative contradictory beliefs, as a result the more education one gets the less likely they are to be a conservative or a Trumper.
agree with you complexly.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not ONE of the libs in this thread could probably crank one of our Combines much less set the concaves or speed of clean grain fans or the auto steer up for harvest and it's for damn sure neither could set a 32 row planter up..........:) same with our new S3735 tractor.............hellfire...neither could say what a bushel of corn or soybeans weighs w/out looking

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Not ONE of the libs in this thread could probably crank one of our Combines much less set the concaves or speed of clean grain fans or the auto steer up for harvest and it's for damn sure neither could set a 32 row planter up..........:) same with our new S3735 tractor.............hellfire...neither could say what a bushel of corn or soybeans weighs w/out looking
Luckily we are educated and don't need to do peon work.

PNWest

And not one of us will ever need to... HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The simpler one is, the more gullible they are and receptive to conspiracies and junk that make their world black and white.

Is it nearing the time for us non-extremists to bolt this hell-hole?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The simpler one is, the more gullible they are and receptive to conspiracies and junk that make their world black and white.

Is it nearing the time for us non-extremists to bolt this hell-hole?
at you age the exit is probably closer than you'd wish it to be

PNWest

"And not one of use will ever need to"
LMFAO

There's that great liberal education

So starve
Thanks official PJ spell checker.

I'll never starve. When you are a well educated liberal you know how to prepare for the future so that you won't ever have to do menial labor that is typically done by migrant workers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thanks official PJ spell checker.

I'll never starve. When you are a well educated liberal you know how to prepare for the future so that you won't ever have to do menial labor that is typically done by migrant workers.
with out farmers YES you'd starve to death

nothing is menial labor with farming

ask ya pal sensible don since you're making fun of farmers

Riddle me this----why are migrant workers working for Americans rather than Americans working for migrant workers?

Last edited: