• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PETA, Dr. Fauci, Cute Little Puppies

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
PETA is unhappy, which, granted, is their usual state:

Experimenters Fed Puppies’ Heads to Infected Flies, but That’s Not All Fauci’s NIH Funded

View attachment 66590

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci has come under public attack over torment funded by his agency. This is President Joe Biden’s chance at change—it’s never been clearer that Fauci’s next boss must be pro–modern science and anti-animal testing. New reports allege that Fauci’s National Institutes of Health (NIH) division greenlit tests in which experimenters drugged beagle puppies and locked their heads in cages filled with hungry, infected sandflies. The drug tests were apparently executed even though the Food and Drug Administration doesn’t require new drugs to be tested on dogs.

Fauci’s reported experiments on dogs are just the tip of the iceberg: At NIH, the rot runs deep and it goes to the top. But PETA has the solution. It’s called the Research Modernization Deal: Developed by PETA scientists, it outlines the failure of animal experiments and provides a strategy for eliminating them.

Complete text: Fauci Blesses Feeding Puppies’ Heads to Flies (Report) | PETA

They also have called for Dr. Fauci to resign:

PETA Calls on Fauci to Resign After (More) Allegations His Agency Funded Horrific Experiments on Puppies

PETA Calls on Fauci to Resign After (More) Allegations His Agency Funded Horrific Experiments on Puppies - Foundation for Economic Education (fee.org)

View attachment 66591
The left will eat their own.

But one has to wonder if true...Then is COVID another one of his horrific experiments?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I hope nobody told PETA that animal trials were conducted in the development of the covid vaccine...

eeek... they're party to it...

Zam-Zam

Senator
I hope nobody told PETA that animal trials were conducted in the development of the covid vaccine...

eeek... they're party to it...

I'm not a big fan of PETA.

I'm also not a big fan of torturing puppies, even if it's in the name of science.

If there is anyone here who is pro-puppy torture, here's your opportunity to self-identify.

(I'm guessing there will be no takers).

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Um...animal testing is the first preclinical step in drug development for any drug.

Any drug. Bunnies, monkeys, dogs, pigs, etc ..

Don't look if you don't want to know. But this is the way.
As usual, your beliefs turn out to be, well, bullshit:

Inside the Barbaric U.S. Industry of Dog Experimentation (theintercept.com)

Medical Research Using Animals Often Fails To Produce Drugs That Work In Peopl : Shots - Health News : NPR

(PDF) The Flaws and Human Harms of Animal Experimentation (researchgate.net)

The Flaws and Human Harms of Animal Experimentation (nih.gov)

Animal Testing Is Useless for Determining COVID Vaccine Effectiveness in Humans (truthout.org)

Chapter 10 Wasted Money in United States Biomedical and Agricultural Animal Research in: Animal Experimentation: Working Towards a Paradigm Change (brill.com)

Animal testing persists because pseudo-intellectual snobs like you go around spouting inane "logic" like "the proof of its efficacy is that it has always been done."

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

I'm also not a big fan of torturing puppies, even if it's in the name of science.

If there is anyone here who is pro-puppy torture, here's your opportunity to self-identify.

Except (obviously) @PhilFish

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Change that to pro maga torture and you'll blow the top off this site