• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pete Reed, RIP

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Pete was a marine medic. He'd served in the marines and was in Afghanistan and Iraq. His enormous and generous heart was what made him among the best of us.

He was killed when the Russian intentionally shelled a civilian convoy of cars and ambulances evacuating a city under fire.

....Please, donate to Global Outreach Doctors. He earned it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Pete was a marine medic. He'd served in the marines and was in Afghanistan and Iraq. His enormous and generous heart was what made him among the best of us.

He was killed when the Russian intentionally shelled a civilian convoy of cars and ambulances evacuating a city under fire.

....Please, donate to Global Outreach Doctors. He earned it.
Squid
It's Marine and Marines
and you are not part of "us"

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Squid
It's Marine and Marines
and you are not part of "us"
Thanks for addressing the most important part of the post. Shows your priority is not the people who heroically stand up for what is right.

Thank God I'm not part of the crowd you belong to.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Thanks for addressing the most important part of the post. Shows your priority is not the people who heroically stand up for what is right.

Thank God I'm not part of the crowd you belong to.
wait , now he was a marine - I thought he claimed to be in the Army - WTF?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Their super heavyweight champion leader doesn't like Military heroes, especially if they were captured and the R.W. hates the military.