• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Petition for deportation of... President Obama

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Actually, if you read it, it's not "birther" propaganda at all.
Reading comprehension problems? If reading the whole PDF is too much for you, just read the first few paragraphs and it tells you right away that they are accusing him of NOT being a citizen of US. If that's not birtherism, wth is?? And it implies that throughout the document.

Here ya go...close to the top of the form...

As demonstrated by the evidence as established in exhibits and attached affidavits, there is a prima face evidence that Barack Hussein Obama is removable from the United States and in violation of the law under the legally recognized categories of falsely claiming US citizenship.

Zoar

Governor
Yes, there is not a sane Republican left it does appear. In another thread a Resident Righty waxed on about George WMD Bush and his great "wisdom"... I took a photo of it and framed it! Using Bush and the word "wisdom" in the same sentence is just about the most crazy and incongruous thing I have ever read. And yes more proof there is not a sane Republican left in America. ...but that is scary. If they are this insane and they get more power in the next few elections we could have an American version of The Night Of The Long Knives... In which case intellectuals, liberals, progressives will be rounded up and disposed of.

Colorforms

Senator
Reading comprehension problems? If reading the whole PDF is too much for you, just read the first few paragraphs and it tells you right away that they are accusing him of NOT being a citizen of US. If that's not birtherism, wth is?? And it implies that throughout the document.

Here ya go...close to the top of the form...

As demonstrated by the evidence as established in exhibits and attached affidavits, there is a prima face evidence that Barack Hussein Obama is removable from the United States and in violation of the law under the legally recognized categories of falsely claiming US citizenship.
You say "read the whole thing" and then only post a snippet. The document, if you DID read the whole thing, claims that in order for someone to officially be a US citizen, if married to a foreign national, you have to have lived at least 10 years in the US in order to claim your offspring as a US citizen. Barry's mom was only here 4.

See, I DID read the whole thing. Thank you for trying though. :)

Colorforms

Senator
But, Obama was born in Hawaii, which makes him a citizen regardless of the citizenship status of his parents.
Not according to the document. Just being born in Hawaii isn't enough. His parents had to stay here for 10 years after his birth because his father was a foreign national, and they didn't. He was born here but raised in Indonesia. Officially, according to the document, he's not considered a US citizen.

I don't know what the intricacies are of US citizenship, and it won't make a darn bit of difference, but it was a new dimension that I was not aware of.

Last edited:

Hmmmm

Mayor
Not according to the document. Just being born in Hawaii isn't enough. His parents had to stay here for 10 years after his birth because his father was a foreign national, and they didn't. He was born here but raised in Indonesia. Officially, according to the document, he's not considered a US citizen.

I don't know what the intricacies are of US citizenship, and it won't make a darn bit of difference, but it was a new dimension that I was not aware of.
Who cares what the document says. What have the courts said regarding people specifically in Obamas situation.

P.S. Was Obama's mother a U.S. citizen who had lived here for more than 10 years? Was she born here?

Colorforms

Senator
Who cares what the document says. What have the courts said regarding people specifically in Obamas situation.

P.S. Was Obama's mother a U.S. citizen who had lived here for more than 10 years? Was she born here?
I assume so.

And I have no idea what the courts say concerning American citizens married to foreign nationals who have a child here and then move away. It's a bit arcane.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You say "read the whole thing" and then only post a snippet. The document, if you DID read the whole thing, claims that in order for someone to officially be a US citizen, if married to a foreign national, you have to have lived at least 10 years in the US in order to claim your offspring as a US citizen. Barry's mom was only here 4.

See, I DID read the whole thing. Thank you for trying though. :)
Obama's parents aren't the ones they are trying to deport. They're dead, aren't they? Obama was the one they were talking about in the "snippet" I pasted. They said he isn't an American citizen. How's that for birtherism, Mr. head-up-your-butt?? Denial is bliss. I don't care WHERE his parents were born, but he has proven he was born in Hawaii, which makes him an American citizen.

YES...it is about birtherism. Denial is bliss.

Hmmmm

Mayor
And I have no idea what the courts say concerning American citizens married to foreign nationals who have a child here and then move away. It's a bit arcane.
Given the huge assumption that people, including many conservatives, make regarding anchor babies, I think that one should believe that Obama is a citizen unless case law can be found that says otherwise. He was born here and the status of his parents is not relevant unless someone can show applicable case law that says different. Given that his mother was a citizen just weakens the idiotic, moronic, stupid, and biased birther movement.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

It was a new dimension that you were not aware of but bought into because you want to believe it. They've gone over this a bazillion times. Thanks for admitting here, by buying into yet another bogus story, that you're a birther yourself. Not surprising.