• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Phat Mamma: Will you marry me???

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
...Or at least pretend so that I can get a better tax break?

I can't afford a ring and I'm a lying, whoring-around-drunk, but I promise to at least put the lid back down and replace the TP.

Also, at least I bring home lots of fish and wild game for dinner. Oh and I'm a pretty good cook.

Whataya say?

Jen

Trump 2020
I doubt Phat Mama is going to ever get a better deal. I hope she accepts your offer. ;)

Phat Mama

Council Member
...Or at least pretend so that I can get a better tax break?

I can't afford a ring and I'm a lying, whoring-around-drunk, but I promise to at least put the lid back down and replace the TP.

Also, at least I bring home lots of fish and wild game for dinner. Oh and I'm a pretty good cook.

Whataya say?

Bear Claw

President
I will be if you say "yes" but warning you: I'm a narcissistic [Unwelcome language removed] who has to have his way, whines like a little ***** if I don't get it and tends to wonder off for weeks at a time to places unknown.

ROFFLMAAO

Click on to the avatar of Phat Mama.

Notice it does not indicate male or female!

You may be trying to hookup with a male!

Last edited:

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
ROFFLMAAO

Click on to the avatar of Phat Mama.

Notice it does not indicate male or female!

You may be trying to hookup with a male!
Sorry, I know the difference by now. Have you asked her? Did you PM her? She's single. How do I know? Because PE doesn't waste much time getting to know a lady.

Always be first in line to talk to the new gal. Walk right up and say hi. That's what they're looking for. A real man who ain't afraid to stick his neck out.

Reactions: Jen

Phat Mama

Council Member
I will be if you say "yes" but warning you: I'm a narcissistic [Unwelcome language removed] who has to have his way, whines like a little ***** if I don't get it and tends to wonder off for weeks at a time to places unknown.

What do you wonder about for weeks at a time???