• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Philadelphia Judge Busted for Stuffing Ballot Boxes for Democrats

Mr. Friscus

Governor
United States Attorney William M. McSwain announced on Thursday that Domenick J. DeMuro, a Judge of Elections in Philadelphia, has been charged with and pleaded guilty to stuffing ballot boxes over the course of several years with fraudulent votes for Democrat candidates in federal, state, and local elections.

Yikes.

He was busted and pleaded guilty. PJ leftists, Is the voting fraud still all a myth?

and Before you say so, are you certain this is just a single vigilante, and it couldn't possibly be happening anywhere else? No need for any investigations?

voyager

4Q2247365
I think what is needed is a comprehensive list of all officials stuffing ballots across the USA.''... and how many votes that affected and if it changed the election results.
trump should provide that to prove his case that voting "FRAUD" is virus.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I think what is needed is a comprehensive list of all officials stuffing ballots across the USA.''... and how many votes that affected and if it changed the election results.
trump should provide that to prove his case that voting "FRAUD" is virus.
I agree we should value votes to the utmost agree, and fight against even remote opportunities that could be used to protect the voting system.

That includes actually identifying yourself, and proving you are who you say you are. However, having corrupt leftists stuffing ballot boxes is a major problem.

And I'd equally denounce it if a Conservative were doing it. However, that would be headline news on the MSM and probably identified as a symptom of Donald Trump or something... LOL

voyager

4Q2247365
I agree we should value votes to the utmost agree, and fight against even remote opportunities that could be used to protect the voting system.

That includes actually identifying yourself, and proving you are who you say you are. However, having corrupt leftists stuffing ballot boxes is a major problem.

And I'd equally denounce it if a Conservative were doing it. However, that would be headline news on the MSM and probably identified as a symptom of Donald Trump or something... LOL
Here ya go...

EatTheRich

President

Conservatives have been caught doing it, on a much bigger scale, many times.