• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Photo forum - Intro and organization

Dave

Council Member
Thanks to those that have suggested we try this out. Boca recently gave me the final push to make this happen, thanks mate ;)

So, right now I'm playing with organization. We can add/take away categories and I might try a couple different things with making it easy to find what we are looking for.

Yes, we all know this has nothing to do with politics, but a lot of people love to explore photography and view some pics now and then in between heated debates so here you have it!

Enjoy :)

NightSwimmer

Senator
All politics and no play makes Jack a boring boy.

I checked it out. My only complaint: Too many clicks to see the pics.

Lapcat

Governor
Well you know ......I'm gonna haveta post several HUNDRED photos of beach scenes now!

Where shall they go? Under Travel.....or will there be a "Scenery" category?

Thanks to those that have suggested we try this out. Boca recently gave me the final push to make this happen, thanks mate ;)

So, right now I'm playing with organization. We can add/take away categories and I might try a couple different things with making it easy to find what we are looking for.

Yes, we all know this has nothing to do with politics, but a lot of people love to explore photography and view some pics now and then in between heated debates so here you have it!

Dave

Council Member
Well you know ......I'm gonna haveta post several HUNDRED photos of beach scenes now!

Where shall they go? Under Travel.....or will there be a "Scenery" category?
Totally open to suggestions. I don't want like 1000 categories, so I started pretty broad, but we can add more if they make sense no problem!

Boca

Governor

Dave, or anyone else...what's the easiest way to post a pic? I'm having trouble.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
"Upload a File" link below in the reply box if you are trying to post one of your own stored pics.
Another method is to click on the image icon/on PJ tool bar and copy/paste in the URL of the picture you are wanting to use.

image url.JPG

Boca

Governor
Another method is to click on the image icon/on PJ tool bar and copy/paste in the URL of the picture you are wanting to use.

View attachment 35652
Thanks Addy, but the URL means the pic has to be on the internet doesn't it? I've been doing that by first uploading to photobucket...the photobucket website ain't so fast...sometimes it doesn't work at all.

Just the other day it logged me in and when I clicked upload it asked me to login again.

Very frustrating.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Thanks Addy, but the URL means the pic has to be on the internet doesn't it?
You're welcome, Boca. Yes, using the URL, means exactly that. I also save pictures to my Pictures Library folder in Windows Live Photo Gallery. This allows me to edit/crop and share... via upload a file option on PJ.
Wish I could have been of more help. :)

Boca

Governor
You're welcome, Boca. Yes, using the URL, means exactly that. I also save pictures to my Pictures Library folder in Windows Live Photo Gallery. This allows me to edit/crop and share... via upload a file option on PJ.
Wish I could have been of more help. :)
No problem...thanks again for trying.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to post a very short video using the toolbar image icon but it only shows up as
You don't have to post a video using the tool bar. if it Youtube
On the YOUTUBE video page.Click on the share bar below the video copy the link in the bar and paste to the post you are intending for here

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to post a very short video using the toolbar image icon but it only shows up as

The PJ media function supports the media sites shown below on the media icon. I use the share function on my (video choice) the properties/url of the video will show on the YouTube site, I then copy/ paste it into PJ media blank space. On Facebook all one has to do is click share and it will show up.
I have only used the method above on PJ.
Others on PJ could probably give you a better and easier way. :)

media.JPG