• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Photos: Dead Dog Receives Register To Vote-by-Mail Application From The Democratic Party – The Homeowner’s Response Is Priceless

Conservative Girl

Council Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I wonder how many times that dog has voted in the past.
They should have played along and after notifying their attorneys or PV registered the dog as a Republican. I wonder how far along it would have gone.

So how did the dog show up on a post office list? You do realize both parties buy name and address lists from private companies?

Jack4freedom

Governor
They should have played along and after notifying their attorneys or PV registered the dog as a Republican. I wonder how far along it would have gone.

Dogs always vote Republican.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

The song remains the same ......

DING DING DING - Another KOOK sit sighting "usasupreme.com"

Take a look at what passes for real news to these short bus righties.

DING DING DING - Another KOOK sit sighting "defiantamerica.com"

Take a look at what passes for real news to these short bus righties.

You really should check my list before resorting to using sites like these. If you did they you could avoid embarrassment. It's free, it's easy and I do it for you - the short bus righties. Check out my list !!!HERE!!! before posting. Save yourself from looking like a fool.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
It’s like these are the fake results they plan to release in 12 days but accidentally released it early.
They will alter the results just a bit now not to look suspicious
FOX 10 Phoenix needs to explain!
Is this subliminal messaging and election interference?

Conservative Girl

Council Member
He has no idea where he is or what is going on. This is sad and scary. This is worst than wandering around the stage! A real confidence builder in the Commander in Chief.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
DING DING DING!!! - KOOK sit sighting - defiantamerica.com

He has no idea where he is or what is going on. This is sad and scary. This is worst than wandering around the stage! A real confidence builder in the Commander in Chief.
Well to be honest, he has never been able to tell the truth, his entire life, his entire "working class Joe" persona is a fraud.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Already tainted. What a shame we let it happen- again.

We all know what is going on here they hit away with it in 2020 why wouldn’t they do it again?

The Super Ninjas had them for over a year…..No doubt ratfvcked them good….lol

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Already tainted. What a shame we let it happen- again.

We all know what is going on here they hit away with it in 2020 why wouldn’t they do it again?

so the right wingers screwed themselves - aren't they in charge? or are the dem votes the ones being tossed out?

someone cue Kari Lake - heeerererereee we go brandon !

Shocked :rolleyes:. This is the same state where a News Station (Lakes former one I beleive) posted Hobbs winning 12 days before the election?

If you can steal one and not be held accountable you can steal them all.