• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pittsburgh & Allegheny County buy a ticket on the crazy train...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You have to understand the right wing’s obsession with Soros. They know that there is a built in voting bloc of about 10% that are hard core Jew haters. That is an important part of their voting constituency. Nothing better than blaming a super rich Jew for any problems here in America and around the world to keep that bloc intact. When trying to maintain power with a minority it’s important to push the right fear mongering buttons and hate buttons to hang on. When this guy Soros dies, they will have another rich Jew waiting in the wings to replace him. Maybe his son, Hunter Soros has a laptop. Who knows?
Yo, Bugsy…I mean Jack…what’s your lazy go-to when Ben Shapiro dares to criticize the holy, unmentionable Soros?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
“Snotty” remarks? Was there anything I stated that was inaccurate? Oh…and I have little to no doubt as I get older (I am not a sprint chicken now), I would imagine I will made fun of. Hopefully, when I am at that point I won’t care. Oh….wait a minute…I don’t care now. LOL. None of that changes the fact that our current President has congestive issues. Time for change….time for change.
It is not a time to change back to Trump and DeSantis is another Trump.

EatTheRich

President
A Jewish guy who often criticizes Soros. Must be a white supremacist. Lefty is all “binary” …except with dudes and chicks…
I mean, he called the Civil Rights Act wrong and said that it was reasonable to suspect someone of being a criminal if they were Black. Sounds pretty white-supremacist to me.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So Soros donations to 501c4 or 501c3 groups is wrong, but Sheldon Adelson contributing $50 million in one year to republicans was ok? How much have Koch industries contributed?

I'm against anyone not registered to vote being allowed to donate. That includes entities like PACs, Unions, Corporations etc...How about you?
Yet you have repeatedly come to Soros' defense (or outright denied he was doing it).

Raoul_Luke

“Maga candidates” dating back FORTY YEARS, Jack?

Please disavow this crap channeling of morons like Bugsy and Middleview and go back to the Jack of a few months ago. What the devil happened to you? Good grief, you don’t ponder ANYTHING anymore - you’ve become the reflexive lefty. Why?
He has always been (and will always be) exactly that Rick. That's why he's the only one here I have on "ignore."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yet you have repeatedly come to Soros' defense (or outright denied he was doing it).
While you attack Soros for making donations and ignore the millions in donations from Adelson or the Koch Brothers.

As long as one side keeps citizens united alive...what is good for the goose...

Raoul_Luke

Why is it wrong for groups he supports to donate, but good for dark money to fund right wingers?

You damn him for donations...why?
Where did I ever say it was? You bitch about it constantly, and then run to Soros' defense the minute someone exposes his support for radical progressive DAs.

Raoul_Luke

While you attack Soros for making donations and ignore the millions in donations from Adelson or the Koch Brothers.

As long as one side keeps citizens united alive...what is good for the goose...
Show me a post of mine where I defended them.

Jack4freedom

Governor
“Maga candidates” dating back FORTY YEARS, Jack?

Please disavow this crap channeling of morons like Bugsy and Middleview and go back to the Jack of a few months ago. What the devil happened to you? Good grief, you don’t ponder ANYTHING anymore - you’ve become the reflexive lefty. Why?
Are you blaming the all encompassing “lefty’s” because the people of Oregon have continually rejected the crappy candidates the so called “conservative” GOP has run for over 40 years? I do not channel anybody. I just tell it like I see it. Sometimes you seem to be channeling imbeciles like Protectionist or chickenshits like Raoul too.

Evidently the people of Oregon do not seem to be buying what the Republicans are selling these days. In California, we have a history of electing Governors, Senators and other politicians from both parties too. But lately it seems that the voters of California have become disgusted with what the GOP has morphed into. You can either sit back in the cheap seats and cry foul or present some higher quality candidates and maybe an idea or two which doesn’t attack women’s or voting rights. simple as that.

Now, since you are moving to Arizona to escape these horrible woke Democrats, you are free to join the Karrie Lake/Donald Trump bunch and start attending the Michael Flynn mega church “Wake Up White People” revival meetings. I know my sister and brother in law are regular attendees of these events. They go back and forth between Phoenix and Bakersfield to rally up the troops in the name of Christian Nationalism. The world is your oyster!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Show me a post of mine where I defended them.
Show me the post where I said you defended Adelson or Koch. I said you ignore them.

I would not want one side to cripple their fund raising without both sides agreeing to the same rules. I want citizens united to go away and both sides agree to accepting donations from voters and not non-voting organizations.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where did I ever say it was? You bitch about it constantly, and then run to Soros' defense the minute someone exposes his support for radical progressive DAs.
Where is your post "exposing" big money from right wingers for idiots like Marjorie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boerbert?

The republican party has consistently fought efforts to get rid of citizens united. That is why we have billions in anonymous donations. Can you show a single post of yours condemning the implementation of dark money?

Raoul_Luke

Where is your post "exposing" big money from right wingers for idiots like Marjorie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boerbert?

The republican party has consistently fought efforts to get rid of citizens united. That is why we have billions in anonymous donations. Can you show a single post of yours condemning the implementation of dark money?
LOL! I have "liked" YOUR posts about barring people who can't vote for a candidate from contributing to him/her. When "big money from right wingers" starts electing people who allow criminals to run rampant in the streets, I'll start getting vocal about it. Until then, pretending that is the equivalent of Soro's funding of society destroying woke goofballs just show how out of touch you actually are.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! I have "liked" YOUR posts about barring people who can't vote for a candidate from contributing to him/her. When "big money from right wingers" starts electing people who allow criminals to run rampant in the streets, I'll start getting vocal about it. Until then, pretending that is the equivalent of Soro's funding of society destroying woke goofballs just show how out of touch you actually are.
How about the big money donors who got a guy elected who then got a mob to riot in the capitol so he could stay in power?

Donations from Koch were intended to get control of the EPA so they could pollute to their hearts content....