• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pity the COVID narrative refuses to stay on script: 6 states account for more than half of the country’s recent Covid hospitalizations

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Normal folks aren't politicizing Covid.
But you right wingers are with all your political babble about freedom and liberty that simply do not belong in the discussion of a pandemic.

Actually the "babble" you post of is in our Constitution and apparently you haven't read it after immigrating to the USA

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Normal folks aren't politicizing Covid.

You people are trying to negotiate with nature using political gibberish.
That is why Trump voting areas have 3x times the death rates of non Trump voting areas.

"Political gibberish"...........LIE

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This forum is crawling with maladjusted weirdos and nutcases. Most of them are in the range of 63-75 years of age as well. I’m not making this point to allege dementia or senility though - rather this demonstrates how utterly absurd it is for senior citizens to act like unaccountable adolescents. These people are washed up geezers who were always lifelong leftists. They make stuff up, they lie, they never issue retractions or apologies. They are mere bundles of id - much like infants. Either a person or thing meets their needs, or it isn’t of any importance or merit. They don’t owe anyone anything…other than their fealty to ideological collectivist leftism/marxism.

There is literally no topic you or I can post that they will not derail and/or intentionally redirect or lie about. Terminally self-unaware and unserious.

It’s sickening - and increasingly I find myself responding to their trash either not at all…or just briefly and then moving along (while they remain to ‘last word’ every thread into oblivion. These people were likely empty when they were younger. They are certainly husks as elderly - mere shells of what humanity should be. Cheering death, cracking jokes about it. Ridiculing and mocking nearly everything decent.

Spamature

President
WE'RE trying to "negotiate with nature?" Aren't you a fan of the party that says you can pick whatever gender you want every morning when you wake up?
Gender is a cultural construct.
You mean picking your sex when is something you can't do on your own.

Spamature

President
if you want to know do the research yourself instead of asking others to do it for you

While searching post how many illegals Joe shipped to those counties.
You asked.
Go find the answer yourself.
Ask @PNWest for a list of where not to look for factual information, and don't look there for it.

Spamature

President
You will have to look up what you said because you screwed up your post.

Anyway, first off the SCOTUS has ruled many times that your rights do not extend to killing others with preventable infectious diseases. The constitution would allow the govt to quarantine you jihadist, and I think that is exactly what the govt should do.

Secondly
Your article is from March, meaning it was written before the fatwa you Anti-vax jihadist carrying out and killing yourselves in record numbers.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Bullshit............nursing home patients taken to hospitals to die for covid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
So dying in a nursing home does not mean you died in a nursing home ?
That antivaxxer logic need to be vaccinated against. It's rotting your brains.

Anyway the CMS is counting people who were nursing home patients not where they died.

Here are the criteria:

Number of residents who have died in the facility or
another location (TOTAL DEATHS) since 01/01/2020 as
reported by the provider.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Those states are full of Trump voting areas.
You can bet dollars to donuts that you will find the majority of the outbreak clusters in those areas.
Yup. Six heavily populated states with millions of winger covidiots = huge numbers of hospitalized people. That surprises some people.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Give it a rest. You have nothing sensible to say.
Stay out of my thread if you won’t respond materially to the content. Babbling about high populations - especially when larger population states like Texas and Florida are NOT on that list.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Stay out of my thread if you won’t respond materially to the content. Babbling about High populations - especially when larger population states like Texas and Florida are NOT on that list.

Edited
I did respond. I told you it was not surprising that six heavily populated states have half the hospitalizations. That’s quite obvious, but it seems to have eluded you. Your anger leads you to whine about me and call for me to be banned. You should try to control your rage.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Rural areas with lower vaccination rates are driving it in New York:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
This forum is crawling with maladjusted weirdos and nutcases. Most of them are in the range of 63-75 years of age as well. I’m not making this point to allege dementia or senility though - rather this demonstrates how utterly absurd it is for senior citizens to act like unaccountable adolescents. These people are washed up geezers who were always lifelong leftists. They make stuff up, they lie, they never issue retractions or apologies. They are mere bundles of id - much like infants. Either a person or thing meets their needs, or it isn’t of any importance or merit. They don’t owe anyone anything…other than their fealty to ideological collectivist leftism/marxism.

There is literally no topic you or I can post that they will not derail and/or intentionally redirect or lie about. Terminally self-unaware and unserious.

It’s sickening - and increasingly I find myself responding to their trash either not at all…or just briefly and then moving along (while they remain to ‘last word’ every thread into oblivion. These people were likely empty when they were younger. They are certainly husks as elderly - mere shells of what humanity should be. Cheering death, cracking jokes about it. Ridiculing and mocking nearly everything decent.
Hey wait a minute - I resemble that remark. Quite a few of us "let it all hang out" 60s "hippies" were (and still are) libertarians. I think there's probably the same (or more) leftist wierdos below the age of 55, percentage wise. But I catch your drift here - the progressive lefty wierdos outnumber us libertarian wierdos about 800 to 1.