• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ Is The New Donald Trump

OK, I would like to debate your issue. You say "let's get real". Your posts thus far have been quite vague. Now specifically, what would you like to debate? Post something tangible and let's get to it!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes, this is the breeding ground for the spread of conspiracy theories. At what point does PJ start removing lies from kook websites. I am considering Write On's plan of action, you really don't know what information is being shared and the brainwashing of the Trump base is to the point of violence and murder as an option.
Hey it isn't worth it to me, see ya for a while, maybe a long while.

good luck to all !

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
PJ is apparently a place, where stupid people like you can come along make up stupid shit, and then pretend you're some sort of savant.

Meanwhile, normal people discuss the issues, while currently beating down your neighborhood of make believe stupidity

Go audit a fifth grade reading comprehension class and then call us when you're done

PJ is apparently a place, where stupid people like you can come along make up stupid shit, and then pretend you're some sort of savant.

Meanwhile, normal people discuss the issues, while currently beating down your neighborhood of make believe stupidity

Go audit a fifth grade reading comprehension class and then call us when you're done
My only beef with your reply is that you didn't also recommend a fifth grade debating class as well. ;)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My only beef with your reply is that you didn't also recommend a fifth grade debating class as well. ;)
Actually I did, but it was in a private message with the person in question and the administrator of this site. I recommended both comprehension classes as well as classes in debate and defense thereof

But in any event {comma} apparently the piss ant blew a gasket and we won't be seeing him around these parts again, short of his correcting his behavior

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hey pissant.. I see you. Why are you logged on having just quit the site last night? Has the booze worn off? You need to write an email to the administrator of this site, maybe try fewer insults and expletives when you do

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, this is the breeding ground for the spread of conspiracy theories. At what point does PJ start removing lies from kook websites. I am considering Write On's plan of action, you really don't know what information is being shared and the brainwashing of the Trump base is to the point of violence and murder as an option.

good luck to all !
I think I'm taking a liking to your idea. But I think we should start with removing people who lie out right about other posters as our first step. What do you think about that?

By that I mean people who willfully ascribe a certain position to an individual, without substance. How about we scrub those bastards out of here first? Then we can push all the kooks to the controversial topics page and places like that. Thoughts?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

good luck to all !
:) Yet, back posting on Monday.........2 days= a while :)

Last edited:

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

good luck to all !
To be fair it appears the brain washing is all rioters and supporters of the rioters that think its ok.

I still haven't seen many on the left or right here at PJ denounce all riots.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
To be fair it appears the brain washing is all rioters and supporters of the rioters that think its ok.

I still haven't seen many on the left or right here at PJ denounce all riots.
I denounced the capital rioters in your thread and they proving to be more than stupid by posting their crimes in social media for all to see.

Maybe they think covid will keep them out of prison since they are releasing murderers from prison due to covid?