• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ POLL: Presidential Candidate Question

If the Democrat Party Candidate was Huma Abedin, would you vote for her?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jen

Senator
There is quite a bit of evidence that Hillary's health will not allow for her to carry out her presidential duties if she is elected. Huma Abedin, Hillary's top aide and constant companion has said that Hillary is often "confused". Of course Huma explains them to her...........in Huma's own words.

That said, would you be comfortable with Huma Abedin running things in a Hillary presidency? If Huma were to be the candidate, would you vote for her?

LINK

Caroljo

Senator
I voted, although at first I thought it was a joke poll....Lol! Of course I expect our resident liberals to vote (if the do at all) YES! They wouldn't think of voting for anyone else....and if Hillary can't, then Huma's the next 'best' thing for them. They would never think of voting for anyone else.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
I voted, although at first I thought it was a joke poll....Lol! Of course I expect our resident liberals to vote (if the do at all) YES! They wouldn't think of voting for anyone else....and if Hillary can't, then Huma's the next 'best' thing for them. They would never think of voting for anyone else.
The hope is that some Democrat somewhere will realize that a vote for Hillary is a vote for Huma Abedin. Huma will have huge influence over the running of our government if Hillary is president.

If people don't know who Huma Abedin is they should find out before they vote.