• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Please could we have two more ratings?

Well?

A few times lately I've read a post which was sad - but I had nothing to say but 'how sad' - a sad icon/rating would be a good addition, I think.

No?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Well?

A few times lately I've read a post which was sad - but I had nothing to say but 'how sad' - a sad icon/rating would be a good addition, I think.

No?
The only other forum I am a member of is a Washington Husky sports venue. In it, we have an option for a “sarcasm font”. This works quite well - maybe an option?

Jen

Senator
Sad ones

1) serious and 2) sarcastic - so that the serious one doesn't get misused.
Those would be nice.
I am sure someone would complain though.
The people who complain most about rating abuse are the ones doing that abuse.
Most of us don't get all butthurt when someone dislikes us or disagrees with us.

Bear Claw

President
Those would be nice.
I am sure someone would complain though.
The people who complain most about rating abuse are the ones doing that abuse.
Most of us don't get all butthurt when someone dislikes us or disagrees with us.

No but people get a little pissed if they get 30, 40, 50, 60 or more dislikes in a row from the same poster.

I suggest the Like rating only! If people disagree then they can post as such or remain silent.

Just another thought for consideration.

Jen

Senator
No but people get a little pissed if they get 30, 40, 50, 60 or more dislikes in a row from the same poster.

I suggest the Like rating only! If people disagree then they can post as such or remain silent.

Just another thought for consideration.
Why would anyone care about that?
You have been dishing out those 30+ dislikes......right? Does anyone care? Nope.

How about "Like" and "Informational"....... as the only two ratings? How would that be?

Bear Claw

President
You have been dishing out those 30+ dislikes......right? Does anyone care? Nope.

How about "Like" and "Informational"....... as the only two ratings? How would that be?

LMAO
Wrong

It seems they do care.

Your suggestion works for me as well.

Thanks.

:)

'It' would have to go into rehab.