• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Please tell me how anyone

Council Member
Please tell me how anyone could not be scared s-hitless of a republican congress and president if your part of the middle class?

Council Member
Why not, they did it with MITT! Whats wrong with having to have health ins? Do you think the rest of us should be paying for those like you who maybe just use the free part and we all get stuck for the bill?

Or are you just mad that someone has the gonads to tell you that you need to get insurance. How dare them to tell me to get insurance to drive a car. Would you like them to tell you that if you don't have insurance you can't see a DR or go to a hospital?

Or are you rebelling from your days as a youth when your mother told you to eat all your food or else.

Council Member
will the republicans tell me that my tax rate might be higher than a millionaire even though I only make 1/20th of what he does?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Corporations will run wild...Wall street hucksters will have few restrictions , environmental laws will be tossed aside and America will become bogged down in some useless war or occupation ....That will be just for starters