• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PNWest agreed with the Republicans.... ended up being wrong

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
What's with the completely off-topic old man rant?

Who cares what you did when you were just a young pup? Hell, PNWest delivered newspapers, shoveled snow, mowed grass and pushed a broom to make $$$ when I was a young whippersnapper. No one cares!
He cares, OBVIOUSLY :)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Now back to the topic, so Biden did what all the Right wingers cried crocodile tears for and the same right wingers are bashing him - again what do you call that - does anyone have the word or words for that action?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Now back to the topic, so Biden did what all the Right wingers cried crocodile tears for and the same right wingers are bashing him - again what do you call that - does anyone have the word or words for that action?
False assertion on your part.

reason10

Governor
Unemployment benefits ended, but hiring did not surge in September

It seemed to me that with all of the job openings being posted that there was no need to be handing out free money to people who refused to work. And that's what we did. We ended the extra pandemic unemployment programs. Logically it made sense that this would encourage people to get a job. This hasn't happened.

Apparently many people have retired early or have decided to live off their savings at least for now. I still suspect that things will change and many people will decide to go back to work. We'll see.

I agreed with the republicans on this issue. So far as is usual for them they've been wrong.
There is NEVER a hiring surge in September.
And your party wants to FLOOD the idiot welfare bums in the country with an ocean of cash in that idiotic "infrastructure" bill. Don't try to say the free money train has stopped.
Getting Democrats to stop spending and buying votes is like trying to get a street hooker to become a nun.

Not gonna happen.

What WILL happen is when the Kevin McCarthy House and the Republican Senate roll back most of Biden'S more idiotic programs and the bleeding to the economy will be slowed.

It'll take Trump's THIRD election and his second term to fix what Joe and the Democrats broke.