• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PNWest gives props to the moderators

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, whatever you say. You are the God of PJ. Like trump, nobody can question you about your bullshit.
no i'm not. i'mjust some dude that enjoys exchanging posts with decent people. and who defends himself from those that make shit up.

what do you mean 'whatever i say'?? it your dumb tactic... you said..supposed.. so...YOUR supposed husband and daughter...

on that supposed basis.....maybe Dawg didnt do what you said...???

see... playing made up shit is irritating.

MY kid is 13. thank you.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
maybe you want to have a discussion?

why dont you pull a first and post something worth discussing... instead of lurking about making shit up
. The only way I could post anything that would please you would be in defense of Donald Trump. That day will never happen. He is indefensible. He is probably the most disgusting, narcissistic, self-centered POS that God ever put on this earth.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
As by far and away the most impartial and bipartisan poster here or anywhere else on the internet and a man who is known for ALWAYS telling it like it is I would like to take this opportunity to give some serious respect to the moderators for their actions over the last month or so for their judicious use of temporary bans to posters who clearly deserve them. Although not perfect (they had a particularity bad day on April 3rd) they've done a pretty fair job in imparitally and bipartisanly issuing bans to posters on the left and the right as deserved.

Obviously they've allowed more leniency to right wing posters but over all they've done a better job than even I, PNWest expected.

PNWest thanks you.
Enjoyable thread mostly. Like @Mick said, some things got aired and some constructive discussions actually happened. Stepping out of the thread now. I have a feeling that I'll have to put the Moderator hat on before the thread runs it's course and take some Administrative action that I had hoped to avoid in this thread.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
. The only way I could post anything that would please you would be in defense of Donald Trump. That day will never happen. He is indefensible. He is probably the most disgusting, narcissistic, self-centered POS that God ever put on this earth.
see. you did it again.

I dont like donald trump...YOU....just made something up about me. again..

this is the same pattern very time...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Enjoyable thread mostly. Like @Mick said, some things got aired and some constructive discussions actually happened. Stepping out of the thread now. I have a feeling that I'll have to put the Moderator hat on before the thread runs it's course and take some Administrative action that I had hoped to avoid in this thread.

have no fear. it's all under control...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
no i'm not. i'mjust some dude that enjoys exchanging posts with decent people. and who defends himself from those that make shit up.

what do you mean 'whatever i say'?? it your dumb tactic... you said..supposed.. so...YOUR supposed husband and daughter...

on that supposed basis.....maybe Dawg didnt do what you said...???

see... playing made up shit is irritating.

MY kid is 13. thank you.
Who asked you about your kid? Why would you tell me his age? What has that to do with anything?
We both know what Dawg said As I provided the link more than once. So there’s that. You sat there as a moderator and ignored his filthy remark.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I could see how you would need to do that. As you can tell from the very first post on this thread my intent was to point out that in as far as the temp bans are concerned you guys have been pretty fair.

But as you can see, when folks see the old flag and peace sign avatar they go wild.

This is very similar to what happened back in 1964 when the Beatles came to America. It's a PNWest thing, what ya' gonna do.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who asked you about your kid? Why would you tell me his age? What has that to do with anything?
We both know what Dawg said As I provided the link more than once. So there’s that. You sat there as a moderator and ignored his filthy remark.
hey champ...your game not mine.

youre the one what came in this thread running her mouth about kid, my kid, your daughter... not me.

you're the one dropping the 'supposed', not me.

now you know. and dont have to 'Suppose'

I have no [Unwelcome language removed] idea... know why... because i dont sit around ruminating on such things..

next time he writes a word about your supposed daughter, you come let me know.

nobody does that. (other than, you know...the aforementioned hate speech, etc)

now what?
Nobody does what?

PN whatever his name is - was worried about his thread upsetting the mods because WWII had entered into the Fray and I said that mods don't delete threads because of their content - and in that context you don't - unless I have missed something. Have I?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Nobody does what?

PN whatever his name is - was worried about his thread upsetting the mods because WWII had entered into the Fray and I said that mods don't delete threads because of their content - and in that context you don't - unless I have missed something. Have I?
"PN whatever his name is" ????

Now now now @Queen Titania . You know damn well who @PNWest is. Yesterday or the day before you asked me not to call you "Queenie" as I didn't have that level of aquaintance with you. As a true gentleman I have done so. As a civilized lady I would ask you to show the proper respect and refer to me by my name which you certainly know and really isn't even that difficult to spell.... even for a conservative. Good day to you madam.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody does what?

er..."delete threads simply because they dont like the subject". that's what

so, your import is that BD or I or SW just delete posts for the hell of it..

no. we do not.