• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PNWest's list of right wing kook and propaganda sites

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Complete bullshit. I already posted the three suicides with any links to the Clintons. None had any 5 f*cking bullet holes.

Name any one on the list you think has evidence of the Clintons killing them....

The problem here is that some lawyer who failed at being a lawyer, assembled a list and then tried to find a link to the Clintons...and you believed her.
That one is a very fine example of the right wing thinking at PJ. Pitiful....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That one is a very fine example of the right wing thinking at PJ. Pitiful....
The original post I replied to claimed 47 suicides on the list...not even close.
When you examine the number of people who were supposedly linked to the Clintons the list gets pretty small. The inclusion of members of the armed forces and calling them Clinton body guards is pretty much indicative of just how stupid it is.

PNWest

The original post I replied to claimed 47 suicides on the list...not even close.
When you examine the number of people who were supposedly linked to the Clintons the list gets pretty small. The inclusion of members of the armed forces and calling them Clinton body guards is pretty much indicative of just how stupid it is.
Stupid is how they roll. That's why my list is needed... :)

PNWest

New entry to the Kook site list - YTMostCensored a YouTube channel with 463 subscribers. Kudos to @Boca for this entry.

PNWest

new additions -

ChuckDeVore twitter account
adamhousely twitter account

PNWest

The aftermath of the election had resulted in many right wing posters digging down deep to find "news" to prove that the election was rigged. I've probably added half a dozen or so new kook, propaganda and disinformation sites since 11/3.

Don't be shy - check out the list!

protectionist

Governor
Just like the denials of election fraud, moonbat liberals deny the Clinton Body Count. Do they also deny the sky is blue ? Fish can swim ? Maybe they need "evidence" from NYT or Media Matters, or the hags on the View.

1607314388128.png1607314423614.png

PNWest

To see that your post is concurred in facts and opinion with PNWest's list of GOOD SOURCES. Hey, thanks, PNWest. I wasn't aware of all of these before.

Checked them out, and sure enough, they are all EXCEPTIONALLY, GOOD, LEGITIMATE SOURCES. View attachment 59026
so you are a believer in the Sandy Hook conspiracy?
From what he said as quoted above he thinks that sites like babylonbee.com , adamhousely twitter account , chicksonright.com , gab.com , LA Meth Witch , LA Meth Witch , localad.com , theconservativetreehouse.com , thegreggjarrett.com , waynedupree.com , Amazing Polly , cool cheese guy (YT channel), and YTMostCensored are legitimate.

That's his idea of sources of news. Any doubt he is a big Trump supporter?

PNWest

PNWest

Which left wing kook sites does PN cite? Just asking.

Just nostalgically looking over this thread. As you can imagine finding actual LEFT wing Kook sites is far more difficult. However I did create a framework that I will turn over to any PJ rightie that wants to keep that site updated and until that happens I will gladly add any LEFT wing Kook sites supplied to me.

So far no takers. If I ever get a rightie willing to take the site over I'll change the name of the site appropriately to their name instead of the placeholder "Yabba Dabba"

The Yabba Dabba List of Left Wing Kook, Disinformation and Propaganda Websites

Enjoy!