• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Political vision

EvMetro

Mayor
It is painfully obvious that politics are polarized, and that lefties and righties are worlds apart on how we see the political landscape. Something to keep in mind though, is that righties can actually see things both ways. Since we were ALL born as little lefties screaming for that tit or bottle for survival, it means that we ALL have first hand experience of what it is like to be a lefty.

Righties evolve from lefties at various stages of life, maturity, and social development, and it typically begins when we are infants. We learn concepts like yours and mine, please and thank you, and of course right and wrong according to the benchmark of moral standards. We all know from personal experience what it is like to be a lefty, and our animal within will always be there.
The result of righties evolving from lefties is that we have dual vision. We can see the world both through the eyes of a lefty, AND through the lens of being a righty.

Since lefties have never been righties, they lack the ability to see the world as a righty does. Kinda like a man can't know what it is like to have a vagina, or how humans can't know what it is like to be a bird.

EvMetro

Mayor
Since I can still see the world through my animal eyes, I know how this very thread looks to a lefty. Instead of being curious about something that righties apparently have that is not visible to lefties, there is doubt, friction, and conflict. This is because lefties see the world in a concrete way, like a dog or cat does. When a lefty looks into the night sky for example, all he can see is darkness and the stars. That's it. When a righty looks up into the night sky, we can see the same darkness and stars as animals do, but we can also look into the heavens. Since lefties have never actually been righties, they are limited to processing thoughts like a lefty does, just as they are limited in how they process the implications of this thread. If an animal does not see what we see, it does not exist in his mind. A lefty would most likely attempt to discredit this thread rather than objectively look for the truth, since animals are not capable of objectively looking for the truth.