• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Poll: 4 in 10 Dems Want Biden to Step Aside in 2024

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Incredibly only 25% of DEMOCRATS want Biden to run again.

If the Democrats are stupid enough to allow Joe Biden to be renominated they deserve to lose. It really is that simple.

Biden has been a massive disappointment. He's too old, too uninspiring, too unimaginative and too ineffective and show far too poor judgement to deserve reelection.

Joe Biden is well on the way to replacing Jimmy Carter as the least effective Democratic President of the last 100 years.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Hey, anyone else running probably widens the gap with the greatest loser so be it. I said he , sleepy joe, wasn't running months ago.

Newsome, Tester, Ryan, Brown all beat the greatest conman easily. I don't see Kamala the Giant winning the nomination but do see Castro as a strong VP candidate.

PNWest

Hey, anyone else running probably widens the gap with the greatest loser so be it. I said he , sleepy joe, wasn't running months ago.

Newsome, Tester, Ryan, Brown all beat the greatest conman easily. I don't see Kamala the Giant winning the nomination but do see Castro as a strong VP candidate.
Harris has the best chance. But no matter what Joe Biden should step down.

Incredibly only 25% of DEMOCRATS want Biden to run again.

If the Democrats are stupid enough to allow Joe Biden to be renominated they deserve to lose. It really is that simple.

Biden has been a massive disappointment. He's too old, too uninspiring, too unimaginative and too ineffective and show far too poor judgement to deserve reelection.

Joe Biden is well on the way to replacing Jimmy Carter as the least effective Democratic President of the last 100 years.
All of the presidents in my lifetime have been "uninspiring". if that's anyone's voting criteria, they're likely to be duped into voting for someone like Trump or Hillary.

I'll settle for coherent, consistent explanations of their proposed policies. Answers to questions which reporters never seem to ask.

PNWest

All of the presidents in my lifetime have been "uninspiring". if that's anyone's voting criteria, they're likely to be duped into voting for someone like Trump or Hillary.

I'll settle for coherent, consistent explanations of their proposed policies. Answers to questions which reporters never seem to ask.
Obama was inspiring to the entire country.

JFK was inspiring to the entire country.

Reagan was was inspiring to the republicans.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Harris has the best chance. But no matter what Joe Biden should step down.
It‘s up to Biden. I just don’t see any serious challengers like back in 1968 when Bobby Kennedy and Gene McCarthy compelled LBJ to throw in the towel. I am also amazed that the GOP is even considering Trump again. I would say that a great percentage of GOP voters want Trump out too. Any real sane conservative could probably beat Biden. Trump and his little mini me DeSantis are the only ones Biden could beat. The insanity continues. I would love to see a contest between John Kasich and Liz Warren. But what we may get is a rerun of 2020.