• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

POLL: Do you stand with Judge Jeanine?

Do you stand with Judge Jeanine?

• Yes. I did NOT view the opening.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I did NOT view the opening.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jen

Senator
Please watch the opening statement that got Judge Jeanine thrown off of Fox.

Are you ashamed of your position or brave enough to post it?

Did you watch the video before making a decision or not?

Comments appreciated.

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
I stand with Jeanine. Trump is right, Fox needs to stand strong and not let leftist haters of America force them to become politically correct. In America, people are expected to assimilate and adopt our culture, not try to force their backwards culture on us.

Stay strong Jeanine, America rewards those who are true to her values!

Jen

Senator
I stand with Jeanine. Trump is right, Fox needs to stand strong and not let leftist haters of America force them to become politically correct. In America, people are expected to assimilate and adopt our culture, not try to force their backwards culture on us.

Of course it helps the anti-Jeanine/ anti-free speech that Hufsa Kamal works for Fox as a producer.

FakeName

Governor

You have got it ass backwards Neo. America is the greatest country on Earth BECAUSE it is a nation of immigrants.

American culture is an assimilation of all the immigrant cultures that made American Culture what it is. American culture is now and always has been a hybrid culture. Yes immigrants assimilate, but American culture also assimilates. That is the beauty of it. That is what makes American culture great, unique, and the cultural leader of the world

I believe you when you say you love your country, it's just sad that you don't understand the country you claim to love.

Jen

Senator
You have got it ass backwards Neo. America is the greatest country on Earth BECAUSE it is a nation of immigrants.

American culture is an assimilation of all the immigrant cultures that made American Culture what it is. American culture is now and always has been a hybrid culture. Yes immigrants assimilate, but American culture also assimilates. That is the beauty of it. That is what makes American culture great, unique, and the cultural leader of the world

I believe you when you say you love your country, it's just sad that you don't understand the country you claim to love.
That is fine. But usually that assimilation is done without anyone needing to silence actual news stories as the Left is doing now.

Jen

Senator

This is apparently the rule that Lefty has going:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Does Judge Jeanine still have her show? After these hateful, bigoted comments she doesn't deserve to ever have a show on any network.
Hopefully, Laura Ingraham, Shawn Hannity and Tucker Carlson will soon be gone too.

Jen

Senator
Does Judge Jeanine still have her show? After these hateful, bigoted comments she doesn't deserve to ever have a show on any network.
Hopefully, Laura Ingraham, Shawn Hannity and Tucker Carlson will soon be gone too.
Lefty wants to silence any opinion other than its own.

Lefty doesn't offer free speech to anyone with a non-Leftist opinion. Shut it right down.

Thank you for proving that point here for us tonight.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Yes. I agree that you are.
But no worries........... I won't be wasting my time on you.
*Edited* Has been taking a colossal beating here.

AOC will come to his rescue ! He's retarded enough to be part of my loyal base!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Fox News is a pathetic organization. The hosts are not real journalists, IMO. They are eye candy who know how to read; that's it. No intellect required.
Good riddance to Judge Jeanine.

Mick

The Right is always right
Fox News is a pathetic organization. The hosts are not real journalists, IMO. They are eye candy who know how to read; that's it. No intellect required.
But those beasts like madcow on MSNBC who have been lying to you for years (see: Russian collusion as one example) are "real journalists"? ROFL