• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

POLL: Which candidate has already been chosen by top Dems?

Which Dem candidate has the Deep State chosen for 2020?

• 3. Jeb Bush (will change parties and come out of nowhere to win)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Julian Castro (the new Barack Obama)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jen

Senator
It is becoming obvious that the Top Lefties (whoever that is now) have already chosen their candidate. They are eating their own at a fairly alarming rate. Elizabeth Warren was summarily ruined. Now Kamala.

My question is which Lefty has already been selected to be top dog, presidential candidate, for 2020?

It is becoming obvious that the Top Lefties (whoever that is now) have already chosen their candidate. They are eating their own at a fairly alarming rate. Elizabeth Warren was summarily ruined. Now Kamala.

My question is which Lefty has already been selected to be top dog, presidential candidate, for 2020?
Hillary, of course. I've been saying it since 2016.

D

Deleted member 21794

Hillary, of course. I've been saying it since 2016.
I sure hope so.

Talk about fun with slogans.

From the hip...

HILLARY: BECAUSE I PROMISE I WON'T SCREW IT UP YET AGAIN

HILLARY: THIS TIME THE FIX WILL BE FIXED

S

Sickofleft

Amy Klobuchar

Don't get me wrong I don't agree with her on a lot of things but she is sane. Something that is in short supply on the Dem side these days. Also probably means she won't get through the nomination process.

Anyway that is my half guess-half that is what I would do if I were them (thankfully I am not)

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
Amy Klobuchar

Don't get me wrong I don't agree with her on a lot of things but she is sane. Something that is in short supply on the Dem side these days. Also probably means she won't get through the nomination process.

Anyway that is my half guess-half that is what I would do if I were them (thankfully I am not)
Nah. If nothing else, the Deep State will choose a name that's known.

I'm really leaning toward Jeb the more I think about it. The Bush Clan hates Trump. They've always been secret Lefties........so why not?

S

Sickofleft

I'm really leaning toward Jeb the more I think about it. The Bush Clan hates Trump. They've always been secret Lefties........so why not?
I hope both parties split, let the Bush's and Clintons form a new party etc.

Jeb is still a Bush, the far left hates them more then anything....well until Trump came along but still...

I'm curious to see how badly Howard Schultz is going to screw things up for the Democrats, until they inevitably dispatch an operative to slime him with a #metoo bomb.