• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

POLL: Who will be indicted?

Who will be indicted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I know it's hard to get on the right page, bobby. We are predicting the future here, not reviewing the past...........

It's okay. Some people are just a wee bit slow.
Bobby is on to something the past is all liberals have the good old glory days which are over for them lol

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Debbie Wasserman Schultz will be caught up in everything once the investigations get underway. Uma will be indicted also.

Jen

Senator
They just referred McCabe for criminal prosecution. I figure they are going to try to get him to spin on Comey. From what his lawyer has said over the past couple of days,I think he is gonna.
Comey's lies are all out there on public record.

Comey is going down for sure. McCabe will probably get immunity for telling whatever is left that Comey hasn't told. Comey is totally unbalanced. I wonder if he always was.

Jen

Senator
Debbie Wasserman Schultz will be caught up in everything once the investigations get underway. Uma will be indicted also.
Wasserman-Schultz should definitely be indicted for the Hillary cheating thing. And Huma.......... long list of indictment material there.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Wasserman-Schultz should definitely be indicted for the Hillary cheating thing. And Huma.......... long list of indictment material there.
I think they should just indict anyone and everyone who is a registered democrat. They're all responsible for this shit. If they hadn't voted for these crooks and liars, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
"The big news this week was the text message from Lisa Page to Peter Strzok, where she said 'POTUS,' referring to President Obama, 'POTUS wants to know everything we're doing,'" Mr. Jordan said.

Reactions: Jen

EatTheRich

President
I think they should just indict anyone and everyone who is a registered democrat. They're all responsible for this shit. If they hadn't voted for these crooks and liars, we wouldn't be in this mess.
And you wonder why the other side accuses you of wanting to institute a dictatorship.

Spamature

President
House Republicans have sent a criminal referral to the DOJ and FBI seeking a criminal investigation of several of the top players in connection with the 2016 election controversy.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/18/gop-reps-refer-comey-clinton-mccabe-for-criminal-investigation.html

Will any be indicted?

If so, who?
Choose as many as you wish from those listed in the poll and/or add some of your own.
Go ahead and indict them all. It ain't gonna save your teabagger messiah.

Just remember, if Cohen was involved with the Russians and the election. He was directly acting on Trump's behalf and at orders.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I know it's hard to get on the right page, bobby. We are predicting the future here, not reviewing the past...........

It's okay. Some people are just a wee bit slow.
"WE"???? Who's WE??