• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Poor Little Tuck Tuck - Tucker to Antivax Rubes: No, Really, I'm One of You!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
He is whining just like Mikey Lindell, please belive me cultists, please I am one of you and I am not like my mean boss and his vaccine mandates. I know the video shows all Fox Employees wearing masks and all the hosts are vaccinated but I promise I am just like you, wink wink:)

The lady doth protest too much, methinks: Fox News host Tucker Carlson spent a portion of his show on Monday night reassuring his audience of gullible anti-vaxxers that he is “not pretending at all” to agree with them.

On the Monday edition of his show, the Daily Beast reported, Carlson urged viewers to take him at his word that he hasn’t been spreading lies, hoaxes, and wildly incorrect interpretations of epidemiological data on vaccines for “prestige or ratings.” Carlson added that he is “real” in his opposition to the employer vaccine mandates rolled out by Joe Biden’s administration.

Carlson took aim at Biden’s recent misstatement that Fox News requires all employees to get vaccinated for the novel coronavirus, which is only half-true.

“As a factual matter, what Joe Biden just said is completely untrue. It is a lie, period,” Carlson said during his show. “We can say that with authority since we work here.”