• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pres Obama visited all 50 states

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
So he said fifty-seven instead of forty-seven... that's a really petty, baby shit political talking point... but then you knew that. carry on.
Would you and your demented Liberal friends have been so understanding if President Bush had made that claim? Don't even bother to insult our intelligence by claiming you would; we both no better.

Caroljo

Senator
So he said fifty-seven instead of forty-seven... that's a really petty, baby shit political talking point... but then you knew that. carry on.
He said he'd been to 57 states with 1 more to go......so you're saying there's only 48 states? They gave the excuse he was 'tired'.....lol!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
He said he'd been to 57 states with 1 more to go......so you're saying there's only 48 states? They gave the excuse he was 'tired'.....lol!
He must be tired a lot because the list of stupid shit he's said could fill a James Michener novel.

Days

Commentator
Listen to the clip, he says one left to go, and the audience is starting to laugh because they caught the 57 where he meant 47, he reacts to the laughing thinking they are laughing at his reference to 48 states, but he meant the continental 48, so he adds that he wasn't going to make Alaska and Hawaii... IOW, he's made it to 47 of the 48 states he is attempting to visit. He looks tired in the clip, and that is obviously what he meant.

Days

Commentator
Would you and your demented Liberal friends have been so understanding if President Bush had made that claim? Don't even bother to insult our intelligence by claiming you would; we both no better.
Obama is New World Order, so is Hillary, and shit Jeb is a boss in the NWO, as was Cheney. GWB was/is deep in the NWO, deeper than Jeb, if you take into account Skull & Bones.

Are you on Satan's side or Jesus side? Or do you just straddle the fence? For a so-called Christian, you act like politics are way more important than your faith in Christ. Don't you realize that these politicians are all following the devil? Watch the video. wake up.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Obama is New World Order, so is Hillary, and shit Jeb is a boss in the NWO, as was Cheney. GWB was/is deep in the NWO, deeper than Jeb, if you take into account Skull & Bones.

Are you on Satan's side or Jesus side? Or do you just straddle the fence? For a so-called Christian, you act like politics are way more important than your faith in Christ. Don't you realize that these politicians are all following the devil? Watch the video. wake up.

Same question to you, you Liberal POS.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Listen to the clip, he says one left to go, and the audience is starting to laugh because they caught the 57 where he meant 47, he reacts to the laughing thinking they are laughing at his reference to 48 states, but he meant the continental 48, so he adds that he wasn't going to make Alaska and Hawaii... IOW, he's made it to 47 of the 48 states he is attempting to visit. He looks tired in the clip, and that is obviously what he meant.
A noble attempt, on your part, to turn chicken shit into chicken salad.....but Nah, it didn't work.

Days

Commentator
A noble attempt, on your part, to turn chicken shit into chicken salad.....but Nah, it didn't work.
Sanity doesn't work for you? There's no way he meant 47? Because that would have made perfect sense, but sanity doesn't work for you?

I post against both sides of the aisle, I don't go by right or left, I go by what makes sense. YOU are just a big baby who can't handle any disagreement... no matter how obvious your position makes no sense, it can't be wrong, because YOU said it. Have you reconsidered your idiotic position that no explosives were used on 09/11/2001? Of course not.

Caroljo

Senator
Sanity doesn't work for you? There's no way he meant 47? Because that would have made perfect sense, but sanity doesn't work for you?

I post against both sides of the aisle, I don't go by right or left, I go by what makes sense. YOU are just a big baby who can't handle any disagreement... no matter how obvious your position makes no sense, it can't be wrong, because YOU said it. Have you reconsidered your idiotic position that no explosives were used on 09/11/2001? Of course not.
Until this thread, I have never heard the excuse that he meant 47. It was always the excuse "he was tired" from all the campaigning.

Days

Commentator
Until this thread, I have never heard the excuse that he meant 47. It was always the excuse "he was tired" from all the campaigning.
Obviously, he meant 47, look how he says he has one more to go and then he's not going to Hawaii or Alaska. Don't tell me that you have been saying that Obama doesn't know there are 50 states? You do realize how stupid that makes you look? Obama isn't stupid, he's a snake in the grass, he's smarter than all of us.

I live on the south side of Chicagoland, hence, White Sox territory. Ask anyone around here about their former Senator Obama or current Mayor Emanuel... those two play hard ball. No one can beat them at politics, they are masters of the game. Neither gives a shit about regular Americans, but that's the norm for today's politicians.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Are you still spewing the 9/11 was an inside job bullshit?

Caroljo

Senator
Obviously, he meant 47, look how he says he has one more to go and then he's not going to Hawaii or Alaska. Don't tell me that you have been saying that Obama doesn't know there are 50 states? You do realize how stupid that makes you look? Obama isn't stupid, he's a snake in the grass, he's smarter than all of us.

I live on the south side of Chicagoland, hence, White Sox territory. Ask anyone around here about their former Senator Obama or current Mayor Emanuel... those two play hard ball. No one can beat them at politics, they are masters of the game. Neither gives a shit about regular Americans, but that's the norm for today's politicians.
All I said was I hadn't heard that before. I don't know why you think you have to call me stupid over that. I heard what he said...and heard it was because he was 'tired'....that's all. So you think you have to call me stupid because of that? At least you admit Obama (and Emanuel) don't give a shit about regular Americans...I was starting to worry about you.

Days

Commentator
All I said was I hadn't heard that before. I don't know why you think you have to call me stupid over that. I heard what he said...and heard it was because he was 'tired'....that's all. So you think you have to call me stupid because of that? At least you admit Obama (and Emanuel) don't give a shit about regular Americans...I was starting to worry about you.
not calling you stupid, caroljo, I said do you realize how stupid that makes you look? When you post that the president doesn't know there are 50 states, that makes you look like you are digging deep to toss a ridiculous insult, hence, it makes you look stupid. Not, meaning it makes you look brainless, it just has a stupid appearance, like when something happens in public and you inadvertently do something that makes you look stupid. (like looking all around for keys that are in your hand)

I never saw the clip before, but it was obvious to me that he meant 47, didn't anyone ever say that before? It looked to me like he thought they were laughing at him for implying there were 48 states, so he adds that he won't be going for Alaska and Hawaii, clarifying why he said 47, not realizing he said 57.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Are you still spewing the 9/11 was an inside job bullshit?
Didn't watch the video did you?
We already have one world government. It's been around for awhile. It's just laid over top of the political world... by which means, it steers commerce and events according to its own scheme for mankind.
You didn't read my dissertation on the practice of the Christian faith either, did you?
Jack, has anyone ever told you that you've become old and crusty?

Caroljo

Senator
not calling you stupid, caroljo, I said do you realize how stupid that makes you look? When you post that the president doesn't know there are 50 states, that makes you look like you are digging deep to toss a ridiculous insult, hence, it makes you look stupid. Not, meaning it makes you look brainless, it just has a stupid appearance, like when something happens in public and you inadvertently do something that makes you look stupid. (like looking all around for keys that are in your hand)

I never saw the clip before, but it was obvious to me that he meant 47, didn't anyone ever say that before? It looked to me like he thought they were laughing at him for implying there were 48 states, so he adds that he won't be going for Alaska and Hawaii, clarifying why he said 47, not realizing he said 57.
Look, Julie said he never said 57 states....all I did was tell her he did. I also said 'not saying it wasn't a gaff'....so I KNOW he didn't mean to say it. I was just proving to her that she was wrong. I also have not said you were wrong that he may have meant 47 states....i just have never heard that before. I don't know why you're getting bent out of shape over this. But, how can something be "obvious" to you when you never even watched the video?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Didn't watch the video did you?
We already have one world government. It's been around for awhile. It's just laid over top of the political world... by which means, it steers commerce and events according to its own scheme for mankind.
You didn't read my dissertation on the practice of the Christian faith either, did you?
No of course not. I never click on any link or video provided by any Liberal. I don't have to actually smell a pile of shit to know it stinks.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

President Obama shows off the note given to him by Rebecca Kelley at Watertown Regional Airport in Watertown, S.D., May 8, 2015. Rebecca had written a letter to the President asking him to visit South Dakota (Photo by Pete

Days

Commentator
No of course not. I never click on any link or video provided by any Liberal. I don't have to actually smell a pile of shit to know it stinks.